• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you buying Death Stranding, after seeing all the trailers, and gameplay footage so far?

• Yes

Votes: 1,923 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 905 25.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 814 22.6%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 67 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well. If he's wrong. I'm going to look the right cunt for rushing here to tell you all.

And will yell at him. For my stupidity.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Mr. Shakedown

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
That doesn't sound like an unrealistic release date, but man this is a post to take with a bucket of salt.

2010: Heavy Rain, God of War III
2015: The Order 1886, Bloodborne

Sony does this shit.

Both of those examples are a month apart, not a week though. To be perfectly fair though when I added the exception of "unless Days Gone gets moved again" I was thinking exactly of the Bloodborne delay since we all knew the real reason it got moved was so The Order would have a chance.

Not saying it's COMPLETELY impossible, just a bit odd that of all the damn dates it just happens to be right up Days Gone's ass.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Both of those examples are a month apart, not a week though. To be perfectly fair though when I added the exception of "unless Days Gone gets moved again" I was thinking exactly of the Bloodborne delay since we all knew the real reason it got moved was so The Order would have a chance.

Not saying it's COMPLETELY impossible, just a bit odd that of all the damn dates it just happens to be right up Days Gone's ass.
Oh I see, for some reason I thought Days Gone was early April.

Mr. Shakedown

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
You make a good point. Buuut, they could see it as different audiences. So it would be fine.

There's a good argument to be made for that, sure. I know I'm just one person but I have zero interest in Days Gone but can't wait for the latest and greatest from Kojima.

I feel bad for the hard working folks at Bend but man...I just don't give a single solitary shit about that game and I know I'm not the only one.

Feb 4, 2018
There's a good argument to be made for that, sure. I know I'm just one person but I have zero interest in Days Gone but can't wait for the latest and greatest from Kojima.

I feel bad for the hard working folks at Bend but man...I just don't give a single solitary shit about that game and I know I'm not the only one.
Oh I feel the same way. Best of luck to Bend though and I hope Days Gone does well!!

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Oh I feel the same way. Best of luck to Bend though and I hope Days Gone does well!!
Same. I couldn't give a fuck about Days Gone.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe Kojima came out on stage and power bombed Geoff through the announce table. What a betrayal.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Huge dissapointment,in the end not a single big announcement for me. Shouldn't have stayed up that late,gn all

neptunez

Apr 21, 2018
Still think it's coming out next year, I just think it'll be a tight press tour.

So no new info until next summer with a release in the fall.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony cancels PSX because of lack of content ready to show off and you think the Game Awards is going to have some gigantic announcement or trailer. What were you guys expecting?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was disappointed this wasn't there but I enjoyed the show overall.

Damn there was a lot of survival games though, and yet Death Stranding still feels unique compared to them.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HEY KIDS! Guess what. My friend was winding me up the entire night 😭😭😭

Apparently he feels bad (he says he does at least) Because he didn't release i would take him seriously, and come and tell all of you.

So all of you have my permission to laugh at me, call me a cunt, and a fool. *sigh*

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Friendship with Geoff has officially ended.

Apparently he feels bad (he says he does at least) Because he didn't release i would take him seriously, and come and tell all of you.

So all of you have my permission to laugh at me, call me a cunt, and a fool. *sigh*

Oh, gullible Shy.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Why did Geoff/The Game Awards and Kojima have the 🌈 banter over Twitter, if they knew it wasn't happening.

Why did The Game Awards trailer make obvious reference to Death Stranding, such as the explosion and the rising rock particles?

I'm pretty annoyed, especially since KojiPro waited until after the show to make that statement.

Jun 4, 2018
That was bad. Really bad. Kojima didn't want to hurt the ratings, so he didn't announce the game's absence in advance. Easy solution is to just not tune in next year. The show went from bad to irredeemable as Sonic Fox wrapped his speech. How the hell do you make Devil Trigger sound bad?

Did his name start with a B and end with an -atzi?

Status
Not open for further replies.