• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you buying Death Stranding, after seeing all the trailers, and gameplay footage so far?

• Yes

Votes: 1,923 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 905 25.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 814 22.6%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 67 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Hideo is in this trailer for Too Old to Die Young:
https://twitter.com/TOTDYTV/status/1113516521735618560

T3uSvCe.png

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018
Was browsing the Death Stranding subreddit and stumbled upon this post, with pictures. Cool little behind the scenes stuff.

Credit to Reddit User: u/xendlessaibrux

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathStran...from_a_set/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

So last week I shared that someone who had worked with Hideo and Mads on set had said something was coming soon
I declined to post their info because after being asked about it, they took most of it down
However, now they openly shared something else, so I feel like it's probably ok to share at this point:

She is an actress/model/makeup artist who worked with them in Sheffield in 2016, and London in 2018, over the last week she said something with them was coming soon. Note this could be something as small as behind the scenes footage, interviews etc.

VZMYj67.png

1nLkD1S.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018
AzypBrh.png

enhAAAx.jpg

Here are the other two photos that were in the Reddit link. "A little bit of something with Mads Mikkelson... coming soon."

Maybe we are close to a release date?

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
AzypBrh.png

enhAAAx.jpg

Here are the other two photos that were in the Reddit link. "A little bit of something with Mads Mikkelson... coming soon."

Fuckin hell that is a handsome man.

My brain is running away with my heart with hype for this game. And all these little teedbeets are just keeping me alive. Really wish i could find my way to that pop up. Some shirts and a collectable or two would be amazing.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
AzypBrh.png

enhAAAx.jpg

Hey, I found this stuff and wrote the reddit post
I fully believe this has nothing to do with a release date, pleaase lower your expectations.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool! Never heard about the Trafalger Square Games Festival but will be sure to check it out, provided I can get in of course. If I can get some good merch I'll certainly help myself to it :)
I think it's a new thing. (only a couple of years old)

It's going to be expensive. Unfortunately.
Hey, I found this stuff and wrote the reddit post
I fully believe this has nothing to do with a release date, pleaase lower your expectations.
So you're saying we're about to get a 30min gameplay walkthrough ? 😜

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Do you guys think we will get info at Tribeca? I am actually getting my hopes up because of the tribeca tweet. "Vision for DS finally revealed to the public". That sounds really really promising.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's a new thing. (only a couple of years old)

It's going to be expensive. Unfortunately.

Yeah, I popped along this morning. I guess I had bigger expectations as it was tiny and not much to show apart from t-shirts with the Koji Pro logo and Ludens stuff, was hoping for more Death Stranding. Oh, and the only games playable at the festival was Fifa. Bloody fantastic. :P

oni_saru

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone bought a shirt from the KojiPro store? I really want to get the Fragile Express shirt but not sure about the size measurements. Like are they standard US sizes or are they JPN sizes?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.