• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing that needs to be patched is the text. It's too small and the blue text blends in the background. Can't read shit!

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
Wonder if Kojima plans to update the game even further and add more content?

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I didn't really run into performance issues that I felt needed to be addressed. I think I had one crash in 46 hours. But hey...who owning a Sony system doesn't like stability updates?

Valcon

Oct 28, 2017
Chile
The only problem I've had is the damn stutter in most cinematic scenes (Ps4 Pro). I hope this patch fixes that.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine this update shadow-added a bunch of crazy shit to the game and Kojima was just waiting for it to be in player's hands.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the menu, when youre doing things, instead of out in the field where you largely are doing nothing but hours of walking.

The priorities were fucked there and its infuriating.
But then if you're playing music you'll ruin those cinematic moments where you nearing a city and the music kicks in and tripping over every rock on the way.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But then if you're playing music you'll ruin those cinematic moments where you nearing a city and the music kicks in and tripping over every rock on the way.
For that I get, but those are few scripted moments, so in the hours of sidequests and backtracking, they should let you use it

atleast make it a feature that only works in the chiral network

MikePT

Oct 28, 2017
The only thing that needs to be patched is the text. It's too small and the blue text blends in the background. Can't read shit!

Yes! I constantly have to get out of the couch and get closer to the TV just to read text. I've tried to find if there is any option to change this but there seems to be none.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For that I get, but those are few scripted moments, so in the hours of sidequests and backtracking, they should let you use it

atleast make it a feature that only works in the chiral network
I think it kicks in when you're coming to a city every now and again. Either way I was being sarcastic. I think those moments are kind of corny. Besides it would make sense and add to the hiking atmosphere if Sam had headphones he would throw in. Kojima could even make them AirPods to appease his tendency to add product placement.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
In the menu, when youre doing things, instead of out in the field where you largely are doing nothing but hours of walking.

Is this confirmed to not be an endgame unlockable?

I assumed that it would be a completion unlockable or something? Honestly haven't minded not having one. I've enjoyed soaking in the environment more than anything. It also makes the set piece tracks you hear throughout the game that more powerful when they come in. I'd assume that's why they refrained from putting it in initially at least. Also.....BTs.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Stability update? Thank goodness. That means Sam won't lose his balance now right?

Heidern

Oct 30, 2017
Connecticut

Hmm, a few times I would get music that would start playing out in the field on its own? Did you not encounter this?

I think a music player would obviously interfere with this.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Only issue I've run into is I would get dropped out of online from time to time. Hopefully they fixed that.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Damn, I literally have one major issue with the game and I was hoping they'd patch it. I just want the option to not have the small cutscene play every time I enter a BT area. It's ridiculous while I'm driving on a paved highway to have that have to happen for me.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I have ever heard someone describe file size as weight before.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't hit a single bug or stability issue and just one performance hit when I'm trying to exit a terminal and open my cuff menu too fast on a base ps4. The polish this game has is impeccably but I'll take updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.