• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
I sometimes get very small slowdowns if I'm going too fast on my bike, but other than that the game runs perfectly smooth, but I always welcome more improvements :)

I hope this game has some roadmap for future content, because I'd love to revisit it every few months and see how the community and paths have evolved or degraded over time.

Oct 25, 2017
ISEIcph.gif

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I actually have a genuine issue. I delivered lost cargo before the story required cargo after arriving in the new city in chapter 3 and now my rank with the city's supervisor is stuck at three stars no matter how many lost or quest-related packages I deliver him.

I truly hope this patch just happens to fix my very specific and weird issue (I doubt it haha)

Report it. They may be unaware.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Only issue I have is that I sometimes get kicked offline. Guess that is more to do with too many people playing online.

But it is an easy fix as you can just go to the options to log back in.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You had stutter in cinematics? I had 0 ever.
I've been getting some stutter here and there.

I'm on a PS amateur.
This is asking for a gif of Sam packed to the brim with cargo and walking stably.
That's the first thing i thought of when i ready the title. LOL.

That would be banging.

On a related note. Is the full interview up anywhere yet ?
On the chiral network this downloads instantly!
13101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.