• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Death Stranding Collectors Edition Announced (includes baby pod)

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil

Also available for pre-order starting today is the Death Stranding Collector’s Edition , which includes all Digital Deluxe Edition in-game items and bonus contents, the Special Edition Steelbook, plus:

• Life-sized BB Pod Statue
  • BRIDGES Cargo Case
  • Ludens Keychain

| Price: $199.99 |

BestBuy:

GameStop:

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
O-H-I-O
I’ll pass and buy the steel book after the fact I don’t need that other shit.

Nevermind special edition is Steelbook so that’s what I’ll get.

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Does anyone know if Best Buy will charge your card if you preorder this or does it wait until the item is shipped? I legit haven’t done a preorder in ages but def want to get this.

Oct 27, 2017
I want it but $200 is steep. If GCU still worked for me maybe but as is, $200 is too much tho I’m sure it will sell out

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
My goodness, people are willing to fork over that much and yet no one knows what the game truly is!

I really want some gameplay of this! Might pick it up if it looks cool for the holidays.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
I’ll wait for the steel book edition. I do want that key ring though, look cool.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna have some explaining to do when a stranger goes to your room and find that baby in a bottle.