• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
I mean, I'm keeping mine in the fridge for guests, %100
AgonizingCarelessDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've not have that many mixed feelings with a game in a long ass time. While I can already see how awfully convoluted everythign will get, at the same time I can't stop watching the trailers. I really hope the mood of some earlier ones is retained, even if the music isn't in the final game.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
I just ordered one on Amazon but it looks like a regular order and says "Arriving Nov 8, 2019" on top, doesn't say "Pre-Ordered" like the listing for my Genesis Classic. Does that mean I'm going to charged immediately? I hope to have time to think about this before my wife kills me.

I think you're fine. I have that too. Like some of my orders are "pre-ordered" and some are "Arriving Date" but they're all pre-orders. Never did get charged til close to the dates.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
I think you're fine. I have that too. Like some of my orders are "pre-ordered" and some are "Arriving Date" but they're all pre-orders. Never did get charged til close to the dates.
Awesome sauce. Thank you!

Honestly I'm just proud to live in a timeline where a video game with a collector's edition featuring a lifesize fetus incubator can get AAA funding and actually make it to release.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
As usual it's fucking GAME that gets it in the UK, fuck me.

Please use someone other than them for this.

Also how long until all the preorders and filled and they are taken up ebay scalpers to be sold on at insane prices. I'll bet they are all revving up their alt accounts right now just for this.

IvanSlavkov

Oct 27, 2017
Bulgaria
Pre-ordered with %15 discount. This year is literally raping my wallet. From RE2, Days Gone, MK11 and now Death Stranding's collector's editions.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

That's awesome, I thought it would be half that size.

They've been showing Sam in that space suit since the initial reveal - we're going to the Moon, aren't we?

I'd bet money we are.

Isn't that just Ludens? The mascot for Kojima Productions?

Yeah but there's a chance it's Sam under that suit and it looks too well designed just to be a mascot, I'd love to see it in the final game.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Predictably awful and overpriced. Hopefully there is a cheaper version with just the steelbook and OST. Wouldn't mind the keyring too.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Frequently, my Gamestop had one for in-store pre-order earlier. First one to enter the store as it opened.

Only Kojima could make a baby be a thought out item.

Kazer

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered one on Amazon and one on Best Buy just in case. Now I can have two babies.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Still in stock at Best Buy, but even for $160 with my GCU I can't bring myself to do it. I'm just not interested in the BB Pod.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
im good with just the special edition

all i need is the baseball cap and behind the scene footage

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Holy shit WHAT?

If the prices were the same I would die a little. I wanted the arm version but didn't have money at the time. The Japanese version must cost over 300 bucks I bet if you try to buy it now lol.
I think when it released it was about the equivalent of $350-400 although I could be mistaken. But it was absurdly expensive, even in an age where a baby pod and a few other extras costs $200.

I'm just going standard, although I really love the free avatar and dynamic theme we're getting for that. It's the only kind of pre-order DLC offers I like. The steelbook looks like it'll just be the same cover, which to be fair I think will transfer well to a steelbook but I'm happy with standard. Didn't expect to be preordering this early but you got me again KP.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's showing you can add it to basket on GAME for UK peeps but it's still out of stock.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been getting the same, did it even go on sale? I was pretty quick, never known a game to sell out so fast.

Yeah it went up near the trailers release but sold out pretty quickly.

I just checked today and it gave the option to buy but then said out of stock.

They did the same thing with the MGSV collectors edition, they kept getting more stock bit by bit over time.

Chaostar

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it went up near the trailers release but sold out pretty quickly.

I just checked today and it gave the option to buy but then said out of stock.

They did the same thing with the MGSV collectors edition, they kept getting more stock bit by bit over time.
Ok, I'll keep an eye on it and hope I get lucky. Thanks 👍🏻