• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EJStyleS

Oct 27, 2017
Game UK was back up with stock around 4pm today for those still on the fetus hunt. Put my preorder in...stay vigilant.

Yeah it went up near the trailers release but sold out pretty quickly.

I just checked today and it gave the option to buy but then said out of stock.

They did the same thing with the MGSV collectors edition, they kept getting more stock bit by bit over time.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
The Baby Pod is the first collectors edition item in nearly 10 years that made me go, "yeah I need that." It will make a beautiful art piece in our home lmao

GreySquirrel

Oct 27, 2017
Got the Collectors Edition from Game for £175. Still in media blackout, not even seen the latest trailer. All I know is the initial reveal trailer plus Kojima + Mads + Guillermo + Norman. Most I've ever spent on any single game but this feels like something special, even just speaking in terms of the situation with Kojima starting his own thing and the ridiculous cast

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, seeing as how it is the first Kojima Productions game after the Konami fallout I think I'll keep my preorder.

Oct 31, 2017

19a_large.JPG

That looks really poor quality tbh.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Never preordered a colldctors edition this expensive, but here we are. All in for the BB Pod lol.

Closest to this was buying the Thunderjaw statue at $130 which didnt come with the game a few months after it launched (got HZD digitally at launch)

Last edited:

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I adopted a throat baby, even though i have no idea what to put it. LMAO.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Do you mind posting a picture? I'm thinking about cancelling this edition and just getting the regular edition with the Nendo which is more detailed.

c7be90d21292624652fe8e443be03673.jpg
The Nendo is actually a Jumbo 8.6" version. They never made a normal sized Nendoroid of Ludens. Probably too much detail to make it the same size as the normal Nendos. It was also an exclusive release and now only available on the aftermarket.

Siona1507864216.jpeg

Oct 31, 2017
Lmao my thoughts exactly. At least I know what I'm getting with the Jumbo Nendo since I don't care much for the babypod.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This will be the most pre-ordered collector's edition ever it seems lol

Excited and can't wait to get mine and play the game!

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
put it in the fridge when people come over

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
The Nendo is actually a Jumbo 8.6" version. They never made a normal sized Nendoroid of Ludens. Probably too much detail to make it the same size as the normal Nendos. It was also an exclusive release and now only available on the aftermarket.

Siona1507864216.jpeg

I think it's still available on the KojiPro shop.

EDIT: ignore me, I'm an idiot, it's sold out

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
So I got the steelbook only version from bestbuy and theyve already charged my paypal. I though they charged when it ships? Or is this just an authorization type thing? Anyone have experience with bestbuy and paypal?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Yeah. It's a shitty situation.
It is indeed, classic GAME bullshit.

Going to refresh the page today to see if any get put back up and ring around local stores. Hectic week and somehow the CE went right under my nose, just preordered on PSN and didn't think to look. Unlikely I'd have got one looking at the speed they sold out though.

Failing that, have to decide whether it's worth the scalp price, and if thats going to rise or fall between now and release.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is indeed, classic GAME bullshit.

Going to refresh the page today to see if any get put back up and ring around local stores. Hectic week and somehow the CE went right under my nose, just preordered on PSN and didn't think to look. Unlikely I'd have got one looking at the speed they sold out though.

Failing that, have to decide whether it's worth the scalp price, and if thats going to rise or fall between now and release.
Break a leg. ❤️🤞

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
When I first checked this said it wasn't shipping to Mainland UK – just looked again and that doesn't seem to be there anymore. Popped a preorder down. Exchange is ~£205 atm which is a premium of about £25 but considering what it is I'm not exactly baulking at it. A lot cheaper than the range going on ebay, Amazon so more secure and I can cancel if I find it cheaper by chance beforehand.

Awesome!

OIB76jN.jpg

Am I right in thinking there's no customs charge for imports to UK from EU (DE)?
Haven't actually ordered from a EU amazon before.

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Oh man that's made the day that much sweeter knowing that's locked down.

Hoping the physical edition inside it is wrapped and separate to the steelbook, I really don't want to cancel my PSN preorder and that would allow me to sell the copy when it arrived. PSN allows me to preload and play on launch, idk when Amazon DE is likely to get the CE to the UK for.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Oh man that's made the day that much sweeter knowing that's locked down.

Hoping the physical edition inside it is wrapped and separate to the steelbook, I really don't want to cancel my PSN preorder and that would allow me to sell the copy when it arrived. PSN allows me to preload and play on launch, idk when Amazon DE is likely to get the CE to the UK for.
You can cancel PSN preorders?