• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Actually, that is quite the interesting question, with the Brexit happening two weeks prior.
Hadn't caught on to the dates yet, damn. This bloody country.
I'll definitely be keeping the PSN preorder then, god knows what shitstorm might be going on with logistics at that time.

Xam3l

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Do you mind posting a picture? I'm thinking about cancelling this edition and just getting the regular edition with the Nendo which is more detailed.

c7be90d21292624652fe8e443be03673.jpg

For size reference.

I initially was going for the jumbo one, but at the time, we knew shit about the game and felt that my "fan" side was getting out of control. xD

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I'm surprised this has sold out here in Japan. Tried to order one but no luck. Oh well

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
The Nendo is actually a Jumbo 8.6" version. They never made a normal sized Nendoroid of Ludens. Probably too much detail to make it the same size as the normal Nendos. It was also an exclusive release and now only available on the aftermarket.

Siona1507864216.jpeg
I think it's still available on the KojiPro shop.

EDIT: ignore me, I'm an idiot, it's sold out
I thank you (and my wallet hates you) for suggesting the KojiPro store, as they're in stock there for the UK and it saves £60+ compared to eBay prices and shipping. Meaning that, as it's RRP, I can't resist now - never jumped on a Nendo before but this looks gorgeous and Ludens is a great character design.

screenshot_20190601-131jsr.jpg

God damnit Kojima.
Please don't put out any more cool shit for a bit.

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I thank you (and my wallet hates you) for suggesting the KojiPro store, as they're in stock there for the UK and it saves £60+ compared to eBay prices and shipping. Meaning that, as it's RRP, I can't resist now - never jumped on a Nendo before but this looks gorgeous and Ludens is a great character design.

screenshot_20190601-131jsr.jpg

God damnit Kojima.
Please don't put out any more cool shit for a bit.
oh man, I'm jelly. I want one, but not for the silly prices some people are selling for.

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
was able to preorder the version through american amazon after the eb exclusive canadian version sold out instantaneously. i'll take import fees over scalper profit margins any day of the week

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
I'm looking forward to taking all the unrealistic hopes and dreams I had for my own future and placing them on baby pod.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Double post because of tag but @Shy idk what your tolerance for a premium is but the Amazon DE link above ships to UK.
No no, I didn't mean to say i still need to get one. Sorry. I got it within minutes of it going up on GAME.

But thank you so much for the look out. I really appreciate it.

synic

Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Missed out on all the US Pre-orders. Signed up on Amazon to be notified if they get more. Hope I do. I need a creepy baby on my desk.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
No no, I didn't mean to say i still need to get one. Sorry. I got it within minutes of it going up on GAME.

But thank you so much for the look out. I really appreciate it.
Haha not to worry - all good, I'm just glad you've got it locked down too. Checking the thread for when GAME went live shows I'd never have caught it as was burning the hours working that night, so c'est la vie, just bad luck!

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha not to worry - all good, I'm just glad you've got it locked down too. Checking the thread for when GAME went live shows I'd never have caught it as was burning the hours working that night, so c'est la vie, just bad luck!
The only real bad luck, was for it to be a fucking GAME exclusive.

I'm glad you were able to pick on up. 👍❤️

When it went up on GAME. I was banned so while i had the thread open. I wan't able to mention it at the time. (my ban got lifted at midnight Saturday the 1st)

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
and they just restocked the necklace that norman wears as well as the white regular ludens figma, (just ordered mine this evening from the kojima store)
You do you man, this isn't really worth an argument. I've been following the KojiPro store since it went live. There's a decent number of things that they used to sell that weren't exclusive or limited edition that have not since been restocked. The 1/6th ludens figure by 1000toys and the KojiPro cups being two such things. It would be great if they did restock them, it would be great if the black ludens was released later. As someone who's been a collector and followed coectible news for years now do I expect it to happen? Not really. That's all there is to it.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
You do you man, this isn't really worth an argument. I've been following the KojiPro store since it went live. There's a decent number of things that they used to sell that weren't exclusive or limited edition that have not since been restocked. The 1/6th ludens figure by 1000toys and the KojiPro cups being two such things. It would be great if they did restock them, it would be great if the black ludens was released later. As someone who's been a collector and followed coectible news for years now do I expect it to happen? Not really. That's all there is to it.
for what it is worth, i am not arguing your intuition/opinion on it. I was just saying it would be awesome for us if it happened! And that it is cool that they literally just restocked some things. For myself and others!

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
for what it is worth, i am not arguing your intuition/opinion on it. I was just saying it would be awesome for us if it happened! And that it is cool that they literally just restocked some things. For myself and others!
I certainly hope. I love all the designs they've put out so far and would love to have them. But i've been burned too many times to get my hopes up lol.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, he does that. Chances are this was either a one-off or a very very limited run. So in either case, your odds of getting your hands on one are extremely slim.

Edit: I did a little digging and it looks like there was a limited production run, as it's listed as coming out June 8th. But I can't find any other sign of it and no shops seem to be taking orders

Last edited: