• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
That's a good question. From my experience with CE's, it seems like the final product rarely looks as good as what was advertised beforehand.

But then you look at the Japanese MGSV edition and the quality of the arm.
And it was absolute fantastic.

And the fact that this f'n edition is twice as expensive as it should be, so it has to look like this. Nothing else in it justifies that price.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
But then you look at the Japanese MGSV edition and the quality of the arm.
And it was absolute fantastic.

And the fact that this f'n edition is twice as expensive as it should be, so it has to look like this. Nothing else in it justifies that price.

Welp. We'll find out eventually. It doesn't look too elaborate, so let's hope for the best.

Oct 25, 2017
I manage to preorder one from GAME yesterday, I hope I don't regret it(for really bad quality), or that it doesn't bomb in price 2 weeks after release.

RZetko

Oct 27, 2017
They charge you after shipping it out. But I wouldn`t buy it there because it`s too pricey. On gamesflat.de. it`s "only" 193,99€.
I hope not, will have an eye on it the next days. Nothing happened so far. Read about this change for other countries including some European countries, but nothing about Germany so far.

Thanks to both of you. I would order it from somewhere else but our local retailers (I'm not from Germany) don't have collector's edition, only special, and Amazon.de is only place that ships here.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd get it if I had space for this stuff
I don't have space, and i'm still getting it.
N8X1zAX.gif

Manusche

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
The whole last thursday I had look to pre order the collectors edition, searched sites around i know found on game england was happy to pre order and pissed at checkout they not ship it to austria wtf brexit? I thinked.England exlusive on game okay. Had need to be patient because of holiday on thursday, and friday after wake up again on the hunt for it online no luck but set on gameware marker to inform me if avilable so on friday afternoon email recieved they have it to pre order so i could finally pre order the collectors edition so now the wait to november.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
CE and SE edition still available at Best Buy this morning surprisingly! Don't have time to link it sorry.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like you can still preorder this at Target and Best Buy right now.

Maybe they are overproducing these, or interest is stranded for some reason.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
The BB Pod is awesome but I did the same, rather spend that $100 on another game but I can't wait to see what people do with the BB Pod such as cosplay for example.
I don't think the BB pod in the collectors edition is a full scale model....looks like it's gonna be the size of an orange...

Last edited:

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
I'm actually surprised they give you a roll of the 'Void if Tampered' tape too so you can make the case in-game accurate if you want. I have one of the shipment stickers so I'll be doing that for sure. lol