• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Apr 27, 2018

Found this on Alannah Pearce's Instagram.

Apparently PlayStation sent select Youtubers a briefcase, and title cards with hidden clues on them. Nobody has figured it out as of yet.

WE NEED TO CONNECT GUYS!

tenor.gif

Some potential clues from the Death Stranding subreddit:

Last edited:

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I remember people going apeshit over Amelie's necklace in the trailers. Sweet.

This game is immensely up its own arse and I love it so much.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Kojima did it. He sent people real babies. What a madman

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
MGSV Chapter 3 is inside. Death Stranding has just been an elaborate campaign to release the final chapter.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
This is not going so happen in my country coz this will be considered bribery in my country and can lead to prison because you can be accused for accepting money

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Inside is the real game. What the reviewers have been playing was not even the real game! O:

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Spoiler - Kojima and Konami never had a bust up and Sony were in on the ruse. Death Stranding is Chapter 3, all copies will be updated with a new patch to change the main character into Big Boss.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Also another why does this remind me of that Sotus episode (a thai tv show) where they have to work together to solve a puzzle?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Dunkey didn't get one? He's a Kojima fan I thought.
I don't know him, but going by some of his videos posted on the forum, I have a feeling he might take a clip of a monster truck running over it, throwing it down a hill, or just cutting the lock, then put it in a Dunkey video a few times for content.

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
Why these 4 specifically?

Also, iirc this lady was first to tell us about gameplay of DS not being fun as one of the devs who played it confided to her that they didn't like it.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
There's a bomb in each rigged to explode when the first case is opened to simulate the effects of a voidout.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
Queue the degradation of the people chosen and no discussion about the ARG itself.

Looking forward to seeing what are within these briefcases!

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter 3 is inside... Punished Kojima finally completes his masterpiece

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Given the size of the case, of course it has the game, possibly a BB Pod, and some misc KojiPro merch...