• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
There really isn't enough data to make a statement like this. It's also way too broad because while it might be true for some multiplats it's certainly not true for all or even most multiplats.

Only really Ubisoft gives platform breakdowns for their revenue and PC was the biggest platform the last two quarters, one of which The DIvision 2 launched in. For Ubisoft atleast PS4 is never even close to being more than 50% of the market. It's currently not even their biggest platform.

Yes we do. We have month sales from EU and USA and even Japan.

Most multiplatforms sell the most on the ps4, Ubisoft is the exception in this last year/2 years.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of the endless back and forth that happened for the N Sane Trilogy. Some people were sure it would stay exclusive, and some people were acting like the game coming to other platforms was the most obvious thing ever. There were hints everywhere, and then stuff that would deconfirm those hints... It lasted almost a year.

And then CTR remake was rumored and it was a whole other thing because the deal with Sony was different, this time they actually owned the game so it was yet again impossible to be multiplat... There's always some rules, until there isn't.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
Calm down everyone, I'm sure it just means Kojima Productions was just bought by Xbox Game Studios

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
when it was announced for iPad.

PC fanboys are most toxic, btw. EGS, Hello Games, etc.

?

As for your last sentence, not only it betrays your platform warring mindset but is also wrong on two levels:
EGS: Strictly speaking about ERA, people who are annoyed/pissed are because less options are given to them. Not more.
Hello Games: I'm sure only pc players complained about NMS. No PS4 players did.

In the case of Death stranding and other exclusives, you litterally have people annoyed people are getting MORE options.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Well, same applies to you. You're biggest Steam warrior here.

Did you see me ever hoping a game wouldn't release on another platform ?
Did you ever see me hoping something is disfonctional on another platform ?
Did you see me being angry or upset a game is releasing on more platform ?

You're throwing random accusations and calling me a warrior without any base, just because I'm opposed to EGS.
Btw for the record: I rarely buy on Steam.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
This thread seems to have run it's course. If more information comes to light, a new thread can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.