• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
why are you a liar, man?
why don't you explain the truth?

The mod was a great developer on Tequila Works, yes, was, because he lost his job.
Sony playstation and vandal (spanish web about videogames) are doing a conference with 5 persons, they are all man.
they are great's man in videogames industry in spain.

a one woman doesn't like this and she tweeted about this. she said "no one is a woman in this conference, this is not good".
a lot of people wrote about this and this mod got angry with this woman becasue he knows her and said "this woman is a toxic woman in or insdustry and you are banned for me.

sony playstation and vandal changed mod for a woman and they added other woman.

man or woman is not important, talent and career are importants.

but you know, be man is bad now

twitter mod -> https://twitter.com/ngelLuisSucasas

she deleted her tweets

Lol yes being a man is so hard these days. Persecution everywhere :'( hard being a man now.

JooJ

Oct 27, 2017

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
It's not that user reviews can't be helpful it's that users have no incentive to be honest. At least with major review sites, their credibility (and finances) are at stake.

For the average user, there's absolutely zero reasons to take it seriously.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
User review system is deeply broken and has been weaponized multiple times by bad actors. Reviews and discussion threads of a game on Reddit or any forum are way more useful that this tripe. Ban it all.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
Any high profile exclusive gets review bombed. It's just console/Pc warriors waging their imaginary war.

Dec 8, 2018
You sound awfully butthurt and are very committed to trying to prove every single user score is misleading or wrong when coincidentally it's making this game look bad. I wonder why.

I never once claimed all user reviews are bad I even said the aggregate score can be misleading but there will be detailed reviews among them which explain the game well and all good reviews can corroborate each other and explain why the game is good or bad. I said before it's not hard to figure out if a game is good or bad.

And why are you bringing platform wars into this? I said before this isn't an exclusive, which is correct, so any mug who wants to get mad about it being exclusive is flat out silly. You should be agreeing with me not disagreeing unless you yourself want this to be exclusive. People owning or not owning a PC is irrelevant if the whole reason why these people are getting mad is because of exclusively. If their issue is PS fans get a game they can only play then they're wrong which is the point here. Astral Chain review bombing by hardcore PS fans makes more sense in this scenario because you can see where their stupid opinion comes from because it's a true exclusive and only on Nintendo platforms.

As for critic reviews we've seen time and time again how some of these guys can't even complete a Cuphead tutorial or give bad reviews to RE2make because a they missed whole sections of the game. The best thing about user reviews is theres generally so many of them you can get a good picture of how the product is and that goes for anything even such as ordering something off Amazon.

I don't care one bit about what score Death Stranding or any other game gets by user score THAT is the reason I posted in this thread as well as several other people also have pointed out that they are not even worth looking at and have not been since ever.

Once again strange that only you seem to be defending them? Do you always do this in review bomb threads? I can't tell since your posts are locked.

And I brought platform wars into this because it being CONSOLE exclusive might be a reason for the CONSOLE warriors to behave and post shit like they always do, the reason of this thread, regardless and perhaps also because while PC get it they still don't.

What a fucking crazy idea right that it does not have to be 100% exclusive to attract shit right?

How you are not seeing how this is a reason and there are tons of butthurt fanboys warring with each other for exactly this reason and have been since the beginning of gaming is fascinating.

I think it's beyond silly that this console warring is a thing and THE REASON I said looking at user scores (especially on metacritic) is useless because it so prevalent especially when exclusivity comes into play and it's made up by 95% of the garbage from exactly those kinds of persons on either side of the "war" and no way to even confirm they even played it themselves.

And how many reviews do you actually need to make up your mind? There are 81 actual reviews on DS for instance on open critic and how 81 reviews are not able to provide you with a decent guess on what the game is and can't be trusted since sometimes they miss stuff is worse then reading anonymous reviews made by people you have NO CLUE or proof of them being good at the game, even playing it, completing it, missing something or literally trusting ANYTHING is better is just...

Dec 15, 2017
Why would sonyland of all places review bomb a valuable PS4 exclusive? Probably because of the PC announcement? If so, they should be ashamed of their words and deeds.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0b4.jpg

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I don't see why a thread on user scores is needed.... it's just going to create more bad rep for this game and I'm really enjoying the game right now :(

Lcs

Aug 9, 2018
How is a game with an 83% average on Metacritic and an 85% average on Opencritic "divisive"? No one calls the Outerworld divisive and that has damn near the exact same score.

Not trying to defend the review bombing, but have you ever heard of something called variance?

It's one thing for most reviews to average around the 80-85 score, it's something else entirely if that average comes from half the reviews being a 60% and the other half being 100%.

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
I don't care one bit about what score Death Stranding or any other game gets by user score THAT is the reason I posted in this thread as well as several other people also have pointed out that they are not even worth looking at and have not been since ever.

Once again strange that only you seem to be defending them? Do you always do this in review bomb threads? I can't tell since your posts are locked.

And I brought platform wars into this because it being CONSOLE exclusive might be a reason for the CONSOLE warriors to behave and post shit like they always do, the reason of this thread, regardless and perhaps also because while PC get it they still don't.

What a fucking crazy idea right that it does not have to be 100% exclusive to attract shit right?

How you are not seeing how this is a reason and there are tons of butthurt fanboys warring with each other for exactly this reason and have been since the beginning of gaming is fascinating.

I think it's beyond silly that this console warring is a thing and THE REASON I said looking at user scores (especially on metacritic) is useless because it so prevalent especially when exclusivity comes into play and it's made up by 95% of the garbage from exactly those kinds of persons on either side of the "war" and no way to even confirm they even played it themselves.

And how many reviews do you actually need to make up your mind? There are 81 actual reviews on DS for instance on open critic and how 81 reviews are not able to provide you with a decent guess on what the game is and can't be trusted since sometimes they miss stuff is worse then reading anonymous reviews made by people you have NO CLUE or proof of them being good at the game, even playing it, completing it, missing something or literally trusting ANYTHING is better is just...
I thought you were going?

And I don't care either about the score and I said so. I've said twice the aggregate score can be misleading regardless of what website the review is on. The reality is user reviews whether it's for a game or anything else can provide the information you'd want from a review and on a much larger scale because there's so many of them. I rarely ever read critic reviews because video game journalism is down the drain right now as it is. User reviews tend to get to the point rather than babble on about how a game doesn't have enough diversity or whatever other bullcrap narratives a lot of publications are forced to follow so the community doesn't turn against them.

And as for your claim that I'm defending review bombing? Show me. I've probably been the least biased out of either of us for saying not all will be bad yet you're flat out insinuating user reviews should even exist at all and no user should be able to share his opinion. I've said once again multiple times it's easy to differentiate the troll reviews from the legitimate ones because you can read several other reviews to corroborate it.

As for console wars you seem very desperate to push this narrative. It sounds like projection to me. I've said getting mad about this game being on PS4 or PC or wherever (console/platform wars) is silly so I don't know why you're still going on about it. Anyway you've made your feelings known and you believe it to be Nintendo fanboys and Xbox fanboys who are doing this. Ok. Just gonna have to deal with it aren't you?

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
/v/'s taking responsibility, but they take responsibility for everything. It's just a bunch of trolls that's ruin people with valid complaints. Metacritic will deal with it like they did with Astral Chain.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Just ignore that noise, this happens to lots of games. I watched the complete collection of cutscenes on youtube, even if I would think the gameplay was insanely boring I still wouldn't give the game a crap score, nobody does game movies like Kojima, can't wait to start hearing open discussions about it in the future.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
How is a game with an 83% average on Metacritic and an 85% average on Opencritic "divisive"? No one calls the Outerworld divisive and that has damn near the exact same score.
If two people agree that a game is a 5/10, it's not divisive. It's a consensus.
If one person calls a game a 10/10 and someone else calls it a 0/10, it's divisive. It's gonna have the same metacritic though.

Dec 8, 2018
User reviews tend to get to the point rather than babble on about how a game doesn't have enough diversity or whatever other bullcrap narratives a lot of publications are forced to follow so the community doesn't turn against them.

Yeah diversity is such bullcrap... Take that shit to 8chan and take your MAGA hat with you. I know understand why you so eager to defend this shit in a DS thread.

Reported

'V'

Banned
May 19, 2018
Yeah diversity is such bullcrap... Take that shit to 8chan and take your MAGA hat with you. I know understand why you so eager to defend this shit in a DS thread.

Reported
At least you've admitted you care more about political agendas than actual quality of the game itself.

What is your primary platform? I'm seeing a trend here from a specific platform where they care less about games being fun and enjoyable but rather political agendas.

"We don't talk about fun".

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
I'll never understand the whole system wars concept. You'd think the more people that get to experience one of your favorite games, the better. People are weird sometimes.
Emotions take the better of such people. For alot of them its about seeking validation that you invested in the better object and belittling others while doing so. Theres a "system wars" concept for anything and everything out there. People fight over browsers. Imagine that.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Y'all are way too sensitive about protecting this game. User reviews are split 600/400 for positive & negative reviews and people still get mad. The majority of user reviews are positive. Is this not enough? Are people not allowed to be disappointed?

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Y'all are way too sensitive about protecting this game. User reviews are split 600/400 for positive & negative reviews and people still get mad. The majority of user reviews are positive. Is this not enough? Are people not allowed to be disappointed?
This has nothing to do with the user score, it's just childish how people organize to leave negative reviews of a game they didn't play.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Not trying to defend the review bombing, but have you ever heard of something called variance?

It's one thing for most reviews to average around the 80-85 score, it's something else entirely if that average comes from half the reviews being a 60% and the other half being 100%.

But that's not the case with the critic scores. I'm not talking about user scores here. Look at the score breakdown on Opencritic. Out of of 81 reviews, seven are 6 and below, and then ten scores are between 6.8-7.8. 65 of the remaining scores are 8 or better, of which 42 of those are 9/10 or higher. Is the divisiveness here whether the game deserves an average rating in the 9s? The overwhelming majority of critic scores for this game are good to great.

I apologise if I'm just not getting it.

Another

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
Portugal
Is this the Spanish community as in gamers from Spain or spanish speaking gamers? I have alot of Spanish (as in from Spain) gaming friends and this doesn't make much sense from my personal experience if it's the former.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
I wonder if there is a single person out there that actually uses the aggregate Metacritic user review score when deciding whether to purchase a game or not.

Dec 8, 2018
At least you've admitted you care more about political agendas than actual quality of the game itself.

What is your primary platform? I'm seeing a trend here from a specific platform where they care less about games being fun and enjoyable but rather political agendas.

"We don't talk about fun".

Diversity is part of the quality of the game but I guess we now know you believe otherwise. And believing people who prefer a platform is somehow connected to if they are not a bigot like you or not is just fucking icing on the cake.

Nice of you to at least show your true colors and what a disappointing being you are to everyone.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking hate whenever someone says that spanish is Brazil's native language. Goddam it.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The same can apply to pro reviews. The reviewer might not like one particular thing and give it a 7/10.

Except I can read the reasoning while here a rando can write two words and review something. Some user reviews don't even use words can just grade. Zero effort for trolls to do it or Stans.

Andalusia

Alt Account
Sep 26, 2019
Any high profile exclusive gets review bombed. It's just console/Pc warriors waging their imaginary war.
Last 3 big Playstation exclusives, God of War, Spiderman and Days Gone all have pretty high user reviews (9.1, 8.6 and 8.0) and weren't review bombed. Don't think this is so much a console hate boner as it is a Kojima hate boner.

May 18, 2018
Played it for 4 hours so far. Game is shaping to be a Masterpiece.

Fuckers hating someone is a disgrace.

Jealously or just a bunch of wankers?

We need more developers like Kojima, not fucking less because they get hounded out. What's wrong with someone just being the way they are or the way they think as long as they aren't hating themselves?

Fuck you haters.

Death Stranding is shaping up very nicely. I hope it continues.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
Damn these days everyone's so primed to try to influence and manipulate a discussion rather than just giving honest opinions and trusting - we have these massive emotional attachments tied to Videogame platforms and seldom admit our own biases. I mean it happens here a lot too, just not in the same extremes (this is the only thing that makes this site bearable - that there still is a contingent of honest opinions). It's sad that it just seems like everyone assumes most others are bad faith actors, so they figure they have no choice but to act in bad faith, or feel they need to to 'even it out' - it becomes a vicious cycle that is tough and slow to undo. I can't help but think this is tied to our current political situation in the world and who our leaders are and what they are bringing out of people - it's not just gaming this happens in.