• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Kalor's Erased PM:

Welcome Kalor,

You are Bridget the President of Jackshit.

You are aligned with Stoic Good Team (That's the TOWN).

As the President of Jackshit you have no powers other than the ability to vote. As it turns out jackshit isn't much to be in power of.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

You may access the game thread here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
72vpof9.gif

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Boards are open except spec while I wait to find out if we're still going to use it for the mini.

Edit: The call was made - new spec thread for the mini so that is now open as well.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
GG town, I thought Fran and Zeke in particular were great.

Malus and Fando played really well too

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to thank everyone for doing a great job following the rules too. I really enjoyed running the game, by far my best experience so far.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations town! Back at Spec some of us were convinced you'd lose a few days ago, but you did it!

Really enjoyed reading Fandorin. I'd have never voted you, to be honest. You sounded so reasonable and consistent all the time.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats town and Monkey!!!

Scum did a really good job but they ended caught up in inconsistencies.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats town and Monkey!!!

Scum did a really good job but they ended caught up in inconsistencies.
Yeah, the fatal blow was from bad RNG. The marks were a double kill, but it landed on Gorlak who was also forcibly the target of the NK due to a delayed lightning rod.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoyed the game while I was alive. Props to Monkey on the calculated move to take me out. She deserves that win for how hard she played to win.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Also props to Natiko for somehow being able to come up with a game based on like 2 or 3 nonsensical trailers. I laughed heartily but with empathy when I noticed that you had to put in "doubles" of characters to pad out the PRs/fakeclaims :lol

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Also props to Natiko for somehow being able to come up with a game based on like 2 or 3 nonsensical trailers. I laughed heartily but with empathy when I noticed that you had to put in "doubles" of characters to pad out the PRs/fakeclaims :lol
It was a struggle, but I think the flavor turned out pretty well all told. My only regret is realizing I forgot to put jokes into a couple.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Overall I thought this was a great game! Unfortunately I did not get the chance to contribute much, Scum murdered me before I could tell you all about Fandorin being Scum (receipts in spec chat, my pre-typed post was legit).

Either way, well played all around. Monkey fooled us with a Sorian-esque Neutral role claim and got away with her win. Town eventually found the Scum team, and Scum played great together considering the circumstances. Fandorin is an amazing Scum player, there are very few who I have seen put in that much effort like he did with those reads and giant quote walls, simply one of the most impressive Scum performances I've seen. Malus I think played amazingly well too, I did not have a Scum read on him at all, he fooled me completely. For Town, I was very impressed by Gorlak all game, keeping it together in a game that had a lot of confusing stuff going on and really being a great Town Leader while he was alive, and Zeke for pulling off some good Scum hunting and finding Fando on D5.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Phew, congrats Town! I'm glad I didn't have to go through this last day torture against Fran and Fat4 haha. Well played everyone and thanks for the game Nat, had a lot of fun and I hope everyone did as well.

Really wanted to play more with turmoil and Ketkat though!

Sorry scum team, I'm really bad at playing scum! Literally had one vote that wasn't a bus haha. I really need to roll town again man lol

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, Monkey was a beast! Really well played, I was really fooled until the end. Really impressive game and I loved your claim.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for delivering the win town :>

Congrats to monkey for winning too(although see should had been lunched instead of maol 👀), scum did a gallant effort but the RNGods were unforgiving

Special thanks to gorlak and fandorin for townreading me, I know I can always count with your townreads

Also

I see this game won't help me understand what DS is about :p

I'm still the same regarding this

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Town and Monkey!

Lot of ups and downs in this game but it was fun to watch unfold. Hope everyone had a good time and huge props to Nat for running it so smoothly. :>

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Just read the scum chat and you guys were all great! Malus and Fando had some really great ideas and it would have been neat to see some of these gambits actually happened.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phew, congrats Town! I'm glad I didn't have to go through this last day torture against Fran and Fat4 haha. Well played everyone and thanks for the game Nat, had a lot of fun and I hope everyone did as well.

Really wanted to play more with turmoil and Ketkat though!

Sorry scum team, I'm really bad at playing scum! Literally had one vote that wasn't a bus haha. I really need to roll town again man lol

You jerks shouldn't have killed me! I could have guided town in all the wrong directions!

Congrats on the win Town, there were definitely some missteps here and there but everyone played really well!

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Believe in yourself

You had high support among town, use that to murder as many of them as you can. Remember how clueless they are whenever they misread anyone of you.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, everyone. My favorite moment is Monkey going in and out like an absolute smooth criminal.
I enjoyed the game while I was alive. Props to Monkey on the calculated move to take me out. She deserves that win for how hard she played to win.
Oh yeah, Monkey was a beast! Really well played, I was really fooled until the end. Really impressive game and I loved your claim.
MONKEY!!!

*points to the Wrestlemania sign*
I love y'all too, except turmoil who said I should have died. :<

jk, I love turmoil too.

Neutral was truly the most fun I've ever had. No pressure to do anything but slither around. Though it's hilarious that I tried to help town to make up for poor Maol by erasing scum and actually erased zero scum.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I love y'all too, except turmoil who said I should have died. :<

jk, I love turmoil too.

Neutral was truly the most fun I've ever had. No pressure to do anything but slither around. Though it's hilarious that I tried to help town to make up for poor Maol by erasing scum and actually erased zero scum.
How do I like posts on Era

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
ALAS, we do not have a like button.

ALSO! Natiko, the flavor in this game was excellent. Thank you so much for this.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Congrats town! Some may say you don't deserve the victory but that's the talk of wimps and losers!

In all seriousness scum played amazingly, no one (except me of course) predicted a town victory a couple days ago and it certainly wasn't how you played that got you caught. Kopite was just an amazing puppet master even if he didn't know he was holding any strings and VA and Zeke made me feel warm inside through the quality of their messages :)

Thanks for Natiko for letting me participate in modchat! Was really interesting seeing how it all worked inside the machine.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Congrats town! Some may say you don't deserve the victory but that's the talk of wimps and losers!

In all seriousness scum played amazingly, no one (except me of course) predicted a town victory a couple days ago and it certainly wasn't how you played that got you caught. Kopite was just an amazing puppet master even if he didn't know he was holding any strings and VA and Zeke made me feel warm inside through the quality of their messages :)

Thanks for Natiko for letting me participate in modchat! Was really interesting seeing how it all worked inside the machine.
source.gif

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I had a lot of fun even though we lost in the end. Special shout out to Natiko for the brilliant flavor.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad it seems like everyone had a good time with the game, even if some aspects of it went off the rails in ways I really didn't anticipate lol It was a pleasure running the game.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope I managed to pull off a better game this time around than I usually do. It was really tough. I totally should have caught malus on the day I died, lol