• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
If you only vote me because you think I'm the neutral: Why don't you go for scum who have a kill ability while the neutral probably is only marking people?

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

malus (3 votes)
Fran - #2,385
Kalor - #2,403
Fandorin - #2,408 #2,411
Fandorin - #2,446

Kalor (2 votes)
Kopite - #2,327
malus - #2,417

Fandorin (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #2,347

Not voting: Fat4all

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 57 Fran: 43 Fandorin: 34 malus: 27 Fat4all: 26 Kalor: 19 Kopite: 15

Current Countdown:
t4ucmk3iwz

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 5 End
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
My goal is to make a mafia player think, 'I want to reenter this world of lies tomorrow.'

malus has died!

Welcome malus,

You are Cliff the 2-Shot Eraser.

You are aligned with the Evil Weirdos (That's the MAFIA).

You are teamed with: ???

You have access to several abilities as a result of being a real evil weirdo. Each night one member of the mafia can submit a night kill by PMing the gamerunner the command KILL: (NAME). You can also erase a player's info using the command ERASE: (NAME) twice a game. Targeting a player with an erasure will for the rest of the game cause them to flip without any PM being posted. You cannot self-target. Members of the scum team may perform their action and submit their factional kill at the same time (e.g. they are not constrained to one action only).

You win when you control 50% of the vote.

You may access the game thread here. You can access the scum chat ???

NIGHT 5 BEGINS

Night 5 Ends:
iowy5vx444

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
from malus' PM

You can also erase a player's info using the command ERASE: (NAME) twice a game. Targeting a player with an erasure will for the rest of the game cause them to flip without any PM being posted.

seems like sommit they could've done at any point in the game

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Fando/Fran is last remaining scum.

Fran's only claim to his role is backed up by scum. So no he isn't confirmed. I can see a world where a super bus happened. Remember, Fran had no reason to come out as commuter. His claim was only backed up by mal. Why? Super townie points.

Fando, I went over yesterday. What also sticks out to me on fando is the fact that he made such a big thing out of me being scum with mal. Like he already knew msl would flip scum.

Of the two I would go fando, it's safer with him potentially messing up hid claim yesterday.

Kalor was killed last night because he let scum know he still had a shot left. He most likely would've checked me, since he didn't believe my claim.

Town leader has spoken.
🤴🏾

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Fando/Fran is last remaining scum.

Fran's only claim to his role is backed up by scum. So no he isn't confirmed. I can see a world where a super bus happened. Remember, Fran had no reason to come out as commuter. His claim was only backed up by mal. Why? Super townie points.

Fando, I went over yesterday. What also sticks out to me on fando is the fact that he made such a big thing out of me being scum with mal. Like he already knew msl would flip scum.

Of the two I would go fando, it's safer with him potentially messing up hid claim yesterday.

Kalor was killed last night because he let scum know he still had a shot left. He most likely would've checked me, since he didn't believe my claim.

Town leader has spoken.
🤴🏾
Fran being scum would be wild af, contributed to taking out Malus and Meat. Fando is defo the more suspicious of the 2, but why didn't he just vote Kalor last round?

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Fran started the train on malus and pushed to take out Meatwad

Fandorin was the deciding vote in taking out malus

this close to the end of the game, scum wouldn't take out other scum for "townie points", especially not this close to a Scum Win

2 scum would win tonight, now 1 scum has to play on til the end

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
If no one received one of Zeke's supposed 'messages' last night, then it's clear that's bunk

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Fran started the train on malus and pushed to take out Meatwad

Fandorin was the deciding vote in taking out malus

this close to the end of the game, scum wouldn't take out other scum for "townie points", especially not this close to a Scum Win

2 scum would win tonight, now 1 scum has to play on til the end
It's never too late to bus.

Meat was already under a lot of fire, don't give Fran credit for that.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If I am scum. Why would I fakclaim such a role? I could've came up with a fake claim better than this, that didn't require someone else to confirm. Nat wouldn't even give scum a fake claim like this.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Let's not waste the whole day phase on this. You either voting fando or me today. Let's go ahead and get this over with.

Ive laid out a very good case on fando yesterday. Only thing fanfo did to me was trying very hard to link me and mal. Which he may have overplayed his hand yesterday.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Why didn't we see Kalor's flip? Did the last scummie inherit Malus' ability?

Because Malus targeted him before. Malus night don't says that his target must die the same night that he targeted so it's likely that someone else will flip without a role.

To me it's between Zeke and Fando.

Fat4all and I had a chat last night so I can confirm that he is a gossip now.

I received a package last night so I also can confirm that Kopite isn't lying. But something interesting happened: my package wasn't empty. I received an item with it.

Zeke claimed Messenger and noone got a message from him. He was my main suspect today.

But Fando claimed that his box were empty while I received an item. And he claimed that he didn't received a box N4, after the roleblocker has died.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Kitsune checked Malus and the result was negative. So what the hell was Kitsune checking for?

Could she be the fruit vendor?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Because Malus targeted him before. Malus night don't says that his target must die the same night that he targeted so it's likely that someone else will flip without a role.

To me it's between Zeke and Fando.

Fat4all and I had a chat last night so I can confirm that he is a gossip now.

I received a package last night so I also can confirm that Kopite isn't lying. But something interesting happened: my package wasn't empty. I received an item with it.

Zeke claimed Messenger and noone got a message from him. He was my main suspect today.

But Fando claimed that his box were empty while I received an item. And he claimed that he didn't received a box N4, after the roleblocker has died.
Can you use whatever you have while also commuting tonight? Also why do you think scum!Fando didn't just vote Kalor yesterday?
Kopite why haven't I gotten a package?

🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭
Lmao

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Can you use whatever you have while also commuting tonight? Also why do you think scum!Fando didn't just vote Kalor yesterday?

No, I can't. Which makes the item pretty much useless because I'm forced to commute tonight and we don't have much more nights.

And it's a shame because it was a really good item.

She was targeting people but couldn't detect scum. Maybe she didn't have a target and was just there to mess with the motion detector.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I'm here.

Which means there are three marked players.

Fran, Kopite, and myself.
If we mislynch today, it's pretty much game over.
You're just supposing that scum needs to have everyone marked? I'm sure now that this is a scum power since a neutral would've left / won by now - Monkey could win with 3 night phases and it would be completely unfair for another neutral to stay in the game this long compared to that.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I'm sure now that this is a scum power since a neutral would've left / won by now - Monkey could win with 3 night phases and it would be completely unfair for another neutral to stay in the game this long compared to that.
It's not a neutral because how often are neutrals given the opportunity to night kill.

If it was a neutral, it's likely no one would've died

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Let's not waste the whole day phase on this. You either voting fando or me today. Let's go ahead and get this over with.

Ive laid out a very good case on fando yesterday. Only thing fanfo did to me was trying very hard to link me and mal. Which he may have overplayed his hand yesterday.
That's exactly the kind of talk last scum would push though? If we are in MYLO all you need is this lynch so forcing discussion on me is pretty blatant. Your very good case on me is that I messed up the wording of my claim when it's basically copy-paste of what I have on the role PM, so I can't even discuss it.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If I am scum. Why would I fakclaim such a role? I could've came up with a fake claim better than this, that didn't require someone else to confirm. Nat wouldn't even give scum a fake claim like this.
Meatwad claimed hider with no results and malus claimed cop with no results. It's clear that scum fake claims aren't airtight at all so going for this angle is moot. Let's remember that you were the last player to claim too. I'm curious to hear about this better fake claim you could've come up though.

Btw, I didn't get a message either.