• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
So what do you think Fran? And Doggo? Seems like a crapshoot to me

It's between Zeke and Fando.

Zeke: Claimed Messenger but noone got one of the 4 messages that he sent.

Fando: Claimed that his package was empty and that he didn't get one N4.

I think that I'm leaning Zeke because maybe there is some explanation to Fando and the packages but I can't believe that all the messages went to dead people. Also if it's Zeke, we vote Fando and he wins with that messenger claim I will kick myself for being stupid. So my vote is on Zeke.

If it's you or Doggo, Congrats. You deserve the win.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm leaning going for malus to resolve last phase lynch as I do think there's scum between malus and Kalor after the vote movement at EoD.
Why not go ahead and vote malus?
Between mal and kal who would you vote
That's what I would like to find out this phase. I plan on going back to reread Kalor and malus to see who can and who can't partner with them, but right now the main connection I'm seeing is between you and malus.

Morning. I was rereading Kalor but was really sleepy so that didn't work well.
So nothing is turned up from rereading Kal. He never comes back to with anything on mal.
------
Random thought that just bounced is that we have no actual confirmation that Monkey targeted Kalor on her last night + what role he was actually made into - he missed two shots in a row and doesn't know if there are any limitations to it?
Just a random thought huh? Ok......sure.
Monkey targeted him N2, Fat4all was targeted N3. And Kalor claimed that his role was changed D3. And he claimed role thief after Monkey flipped before Fat4all claimed what role he got.
Fran shuts down that angle for Fando.
Misremembered the phase. You're right; without Monkey's flip I don't think scum!Kalor would lie about getting his role changed without knowing what was doing it.
------
I agree with the rest of the inconsistencies (especially the first one), but what is on your mind regarding bolded? Don't see what scum!malus would gain from lying about getting a BP like that?
Because he didn't knew that the packages where empty. He received a box N1 and never said anything about it. Maybe he was afraid that it could be some mechanic that could expose him.

To me it seems that he saw that the box was empty and that it could mean that he wouldn't get an item because he is scum. So he claims that he got something but doesn't want to say what it is because he doesn't know what others received in their packages. After you said that you got nothing he claimed bulletproof, that is the easiest thing that he can claim as it can be proven and it would explain why noone tries to kill him.
Fran shuts down another angle
Hum, hadn't thought about it like that, although it would make sense for a cop to be coy about receiving a BP like that, he gave that up and decided to claim it after just a bit of pressure from you.
------
Now after the above exchanges with Fran and after kal/Fran have voted for mal, Fando finally votes.
malus voting for Kalor and Kalor putting malus on the lead looks good for information after last lynch.

I don't buy the theory that we have another neutral out that malus talked about, so I do think we have room for leeway with this lynch. Plus the only real connection I'm seeing right now related to either Kalor or malus is the malus x Zeke link.

VOTE: malus
Setting up my lynch with the lynch of his scum mate mal.

Where could Fando vote Kalor w/o looking scummy?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
It's between Zeke and Fando.

Zeke: Claimed Messenger but noone got one of the 4 messages that he sent.

Fando: Claimed that his package was empty and that he didn't get one N4.

I think that I'm leaning Zeke because maybe there is some explanation to Fando and the packages but I can't believe that all the messages went to dead people. Also if it's Zeke, we vote Fando and he wins with that messenger claim I will kick myself for being stupid. So my vote is on Zeke.

If it's you or Doggo, Congrats. You deserve the win.
Again, it goes to an undisclosed person. So all the msgs couldve went to 1 person. To Kojima for example.

What about fando's avenger claim?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
giphy.gif

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Where could Fando vote Kalor w/o looking scummy?
I'll be succint as you are and just quote this post from you as a response:
EzekelRAGE said:
GorlakI could've easily made a play to save malus meat by starting another wagon on monkey or by voting for kalor. I also would've gotten away with it too.
I didn't have to explain my read on Kalor or talk about these points, and yeah, I had doubts about going for Kalor or mal last phase, unlike you who didn't share a thought about it during the entire phase and instead went on about my claim.
Again, it goes to an undisclosed person. So all the msgs couldve went to 1 person. To Kojima for example.

What about fando's avenger claim?
What would be the utility in that role? How is that a town PR? We already had Maol with the negative utility role flip. Reminder that you were being pushy for claims even before D5 and still was the last player to actually do it.

On the other hand I have the only killing role from town in a 15-player game that had zero extra kills (so far, at least).

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I didn't have to explain my read on Kalor or talk about these points, and yeah, I had doubts about going for Kalor or mal last phase, unlike you who didn't share a thought about it during the entire phase and instead went on about my claim.
You are getting town points for not voting I've already outlined here why you couldnt have voted Kalor.
You never had any teeth to push Kal
Coasting D1 and D2, weird fallback on D3 between Meatwad and Zeke and unconfirmed claim, basically.

He's been a lot better these last two phases for me though and there are no "inconsistencies" like Fran said with his claim, differently than malus'
--------
What would be the utility in that role? How is that a town PR? We already had Maol with the negative utility role flip. Reminder that you were being pushy for claims even before D5 and still was the last player to actually do it.

On the other hand I have the only killing role from town in a 15-player game that had zero extra kills (so far, at least).
Again, what does me being last to claim have to do with anything? As far as utility, take it up with the gamerunner.
You supposedly having the only killing role for town means what exactly? Like you said, Maol was already a negative utility. Why would you have another role that most likely take out another townie?

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You are getting town points for not voting I've already outlined here why you couldnt have voted Kalor.
You never had any teeth to push Kal

--------

Again, what does me being last to claim have to do with anything? As far as utility, take it up with the gamerunner.
You supposedly having the only killing role for town means what exactly? Like you said, Maol was already a negative utility. Why would you have another role that most likely take out another townie?
Wouldn't I know that Kalor had been janitored by scum!malus and wouldn't flip? You're arguing like the same doesn't apply to you as you outright said you'd rather vote for malus + never talking about Kalor the entire phase.

It means my role doesn't conflict in any way with any other in the game, differently than malus' for instance.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Wouldn't I know that Kalor had been janitored by scum!malus and wouldn't flip? You're arguing like the same doesn't apply to you as you outright said you'd rather vote for malus + never talking about Kalor the entire phase.
What are you even arguing now? I said you couldn't vote Kalor w/o looking scummy.

Him being janitored has nothing to do with that.
It means my role doesn't conflict in any way with any other in the game, differently than malus' for instance.
Ok? Your fakeclaim is better than your scummates? Also malus didn't really conflict with Kit's. We don't know what kits was looking for, IF she was looking for anything at all.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What are you even arguing now? I said you couldn't vote Kalor w/o looking scummy.

Him being janitored has nothing to do with that.
I'm saying I disagree and pointing out that he wouldn't have flipped and we wouldn't know what had happened and where to look at this phase.
[/quote]
Also malus didn't really conflict with Kit's. We don't know what kits was looking for, IF she was looking for anything at all.
[/QUOTE]
Disagree. My take is that she was town's cop who had to find the scum marker and this "fruit vendor" talk seems nonsense to me as it would be the only role PM in the game that actually lied to the player. Kopite's role is weird but it wouldn't compare to detector who doesn't actually detect anything.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I think we don't have much else to talk about. Let's just end the day.

Vote: EzekelRage

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
pretty much.

the ways i sees it, it's as good as a 50/50 shot for Town today with what solid evidence we have

maybe if i would've gone through the entire game again with a fine-toothed comb i could pick up sommit new, but as it stands, I don't think anything else substantial will pop up today

and im drunk and likely won't be conscious for EoD

Vote: EzekelRage

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
fandorin, fat4all, and fran

the three F's

did they 'F' it up?

find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

Day 6 End
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I want to show people how there are variations and different interpretations of town and mafia.

EzekelRAGE has died!

Welcome EzekelRAGE,

You are Kojima Productions PR the Messenger

You are aligned with the Stoic Good Team (That's the TOWN).

Wow! You sure are doing a great job so far - assuming your goal is to confuse the hell out of everyone with vague messaging, which speaking of... Each night you may PM the gamerunner a message that will be sent to an undisclosed recipient. You also have the ability to vote.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

You may access the game thread here.

NIGHT 6 BEGINS

Night 6 Ends:
Whenever I get all actions in

Day 7 Start
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I always say this will be my last Death Stranding Mafia day phase, but the days in this game that I've personally designed and produced - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, and now Day 7 are what constitute a single Death Stranding Mafia Saga. With Day 7, I'm finally closing the loop on that saga.

Kopite has died!

Welcome Kopite,

You are Sam the Package Giver

Each night you can give a player a package by PMing the gamerunner the command GIVE: (NAME). You have six total packages. You do not know the contents of the packages. You also have the ability to vote.

----------
DAY 7 BEGINS

Day 7 Ends:
When majority is reached.

Majority is 2

Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/146404/

Player List:
Fran
Fat4all
Fandorin

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I'm assuming Scum lost out on their chance at using whatever ability is tied to the markings.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really in the mood to go read back on you guys now. Zeke was scummy as hell last phase and I was pretty sure that that was MYLO already.

I wasn't marked last phase, so obviously scum didn't need it anymore, and I only had that single shot that I used N4.

Fat4all you had a chat with someone during the night?

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Next day phase? WTF, Nat.

I received a track the precios night that I could use because I was forced to commute last night.

Doggo, it's Fando. He lied about not getting an item and he lied about not receiving a package after the roleblocker died.

You got an ítem, I got an ítem but he didn't.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I received a track the precios night that I could use because I was forced to commute last night.

Doggo, it's Fando. He lied about not getting an item and he lied about not receiving a package after the roleblocker died.

You got an ítem, I got an ítem but he didn't.
i know it's Fandorin

but if it's not Fandorin, you earned a night in the doghouse buster

Day 7 End
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Fandorin has died!

Welcome Fandorin,

You are BT the Death Marker.

You are aligned with the Evil Weirdos (That's the MAFIA).

You are teamed with: Meatwad and malus

You have access to several abilities as a result of being a real evil weirdo. Each night one member of the mafia can submit a night kill by PMing the gamerunner the command KILL: (NAME). As a Beached Thing you make your presence felt by leaving behind ominous handprints. Each night you can mark a player with a handprint using the command MARK: (NAME). Once per game, if a night phase begins with three living players bearing your mark - one of them will die at random. You can continue to mark players even after this occurs, but the death will never trigger again. Members of the scum team may perform their action and submit their factional kill at the same time (e.g. they are not constrained to one action only).

You win when you control 50% of the vote.

You may access the game thread here. You can access the scum chat here.

Fran has won!

Welcome Fran,

You are Fragile the Even Night Commuter

As one of the leaders of Fragile Express you are busy..expressing or something every other night. Due to this you will be ineligible to be targeted by night actions during even nights. You also have the ability to vote.

Fat4all has won!

Welcome Fat4all,

You are Bridge Baby the Universal Backup

You are the good time loving, thumbs up giving bridge baby. Should certain players die you will inherit their ability going forward - but this only triggers once, causing you to lose your original role in the process. You also have the ability to vote.

Your role has changed! You are now a Motion Detector.

At the start of each Day Phase you will be informed of how many actions targeted you the previous night.
Your role has changed! You are now a Gossip.

During the day phase you can PM the gamerunner the command GOSSIP: (NAME) to select a player to have a private chat with that night.

Congrats town! Good tried scummies, you were so close to taking it. I can talk more about the game and answer questions as needed. I hope everyone had fun, or at least weren't miserable.