• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
is this the same actor from Once Upon A Time in Hollywood? Forgive me, I don't know her name

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Didnt found her acting great btw. But overall looks pretty cool. Mindfuck like crazy.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
quavo-forgot-about-apeshit.jpg

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
I have tried my best to figure out what the hell is going on in all of the official trailers.

I'm at a loss.

This game seems like a very high-risk, high reward thing. If its good, it will probably be amazing, but theres like 75% change of it being nonsense.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just a character trailer today? Damn. Was hoping for much more.

Well for what it was it looked good.

-COOLIO-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
after looking at the gears trailer, i appreciate the breath of fresh air that this game appears to be even more.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Did they change Reedus' hair in the game or is it likely just for these scenes? I'd prefer this ponytail change. I can't stand his free-flowing long hair.

Loving the craziness! Can't wait for this game! Mama's motion capture makes it look like she has a numb mouth though.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Whooping and cheering for pissing.

Edit - Wrong thread, oops
Was it? Lol

All jokes aside, yet again this game is mystifying to me. While it's certainly gorgeous to look at; it's a Hideo Kojima game, which means that the plot will itself do mental gymnastics to come to grips with an explanation for it's audience.

That could be either really good or really annoying.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Really well done cutscenes. Looks intriguing.