• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tennis

Oct 27, 2017
Great OP and a wonderful title. Digital Foundry made me really interested in this game. I'll be following this closely.

Maybe if there's a second thread we can go with |OT2| Fetal Gear lol

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Great OT! Very well done!

Really looking forward to this! I've got it preordered but probably not going to play it to Christmas. Have a habit of delaying playing my most anticipated games to the winter months.

catswaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
More than reviews, I was nervous about the OT subtitle after some of the suggestions I saw bandied around. Glad you made the right choice!

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT!

Here's hoping that my local Best Buy will finally email me telling me I can pick up my copy on Thursday night.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
make sure to scan your environment regularly to make sure where you step can take it

nothing worse than slipping when you don't mean to

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Is this a strand thread?
For once it can be unironically said that the true Strands are the asynchronous friends we made on the way.

make sure to scan your environment regularly to make sure where you step can take it

nothing worse than slipping when you don't mean to
You think it's possible they kept hidden the option to take a crap in the open world, have it appear on other players games, and they can slip on it and loose their cargo?
If so, how many hours (days?) would you say you'd spend placing strategic poops in the game world?

DevilNeverCry

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
"LISTEN BOSS

IVE GIVEN LADDERS BIPEDAL ACCESSIBILITY

NOW LADDERS WILL BE EXACTLY WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO BE

AND HAVE NUCLEAR CAPABILITIES

I WANT TO HELP YOU, BOSS!"

I think the Death Stranding effect has already taken place. This dog is talking to me and i understand them. This can only be possible through the strands that tie that kojima mentioned.

Or by huffing copius amounts of paint

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if the ladder says fat4all, that's fat4all quality

smash that like button

subscribe and hit up that patreon

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome OT!

small typo - it's: "once in a while" not "once and a while" in the Preparation image

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Great OT,I can't wait to play,will be a weird ride and I want to see the experience other players will have and how they react compared to me.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I can't f'n wait!!! This will be my game! Love the concept and focus on delivering stuff so damn much. Collector's edition is coming Friday. 😎

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Me hoping Sony gets me a review code this week:

giphy.gif

GreenEarth

alt account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019
Preloading this bad boy tomorrow, then will spend the remaining two days staring at the countdown on the PS4 menu.

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
I'm ready for this. Gonna be sure to play this on the hardest difficulty right off the bat.