• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
7HdQrQA.jpg

xB7rVmP.png

vjADwgI.png

paHFiBm.jpg

XOTX4gA.png

0duzGpy.png

IhK0Epf.png

uVfrihF.png

hbBAc5b.png

AMgeYPz.jpg

QPXQbcv.png

OBIj8S8.jpg

O0oAAUe.jpg

PM0zHSn.png

0crREpx.png

TA6Ad9j.jpg

grGMD9H.png

TPySWmf.jpg

h5Vlc6g.jpg

ZaIZLSp.png

5LKj3za.jpg

RQj00i4.jpg

mQf4Pkr.png

Standard Edition
szuLJjZ.jpg

Digital Deluxe
7k6cUh8.jpg

Special Edition (Physical)
2c2dAhT.jpg

Collector's Edition
WiRmzHZ.jpg

Limited Edition DEATH STRANDING PS4 Pro Bundle
zR9IGZd.jpg

JgGzaP5.jpg

6tVUA2S.jpg
61479693_160690721639022_426443860693512021_n.jpg

BHMVI4Q.jpg

PKtNV6Y.png

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Great OT! Can't believe it's finally here. Haven't been able to play anything in a week lol (besides Castlevania Bloodlines, but that's because it's awesome)

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great OT.

Three days to go. Nothing planned this weekend so far so I'm going to play a lot of Death Stranding!

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Okay, thats one of the most obvious and perfect OT Titles I've ever seen

and hey, great OT!

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Great OT!

Cannot wait for Friday, everybody has been informed to leave me alone which is ironic given the games themes lol

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I'm very curious about the difficulty. Lots of people saying the game is hilariously easy compared to MGS games as combat is minimal, some saying traversal is really frustrating.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
hello

its me, dog

i will be playing

and leaving my mark

keep an eye out for me plz

and give me some likes, I'm very insecure

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont think the "Homo Demens" should be in the "Hazards" since they are not even in the game outside cutscenes. Amazing OT otherwise!

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't look like my cup of tea, but I definitely be reading this thread and hope people have a great time with it.

Cool OT name

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Great work on the OT. Really looking forward to tackle the environments and harsh conditions this game throws at us and to be tinkering with the gear setup & social aspects. Who would have thought that Hideo Kojima would be the one to popularize the Strand Hiking genre (aided by a healthy dose of sci-fi eldritch horror).

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
so all these ladders and stuff we're gonna be stumbling upon, is it completely random? Would be cool if we could find each others stuff.

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Amazing OT, really fantastic work you did here.

Can't wait for my Collector's Edition to arrive on Friday. I won't be able to do anything this weekend, that's for sure.

OP
OP
Kindekuma

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
so all these ladders and stuff we're gonna be stumbling upon? is it completely random? Would be cool if we could find each others stuff.

The whole part of the social strand system in this game is that you can leave behind items and other created things for other players. You can leave behind ladders, rope mounts, bikes, gear, weapons, etc. Even things like bridges, safe houses, lockers, timefall shelters, so on and so forth. Where you place it in your game will show up in that player's world in that same spot.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i cant tell you how eager i am for this

im very excited to dive in

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
so all these ladders and stuff we're gonna be stumbling upon, is it completely random? Would be cool if we could find each others stuff.
if i am getting what you are saying correctly, then from what i read its not exactly random, by giving likes to one another and using each other's items it will be more likely to finding their stuff in your world and vice versa i think.

Deleted member 35631

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 8, 2017
I can see why this game is getting mixed reviews, but i bet it still has an amazing value. I can't wait to try it out.

the only thing that I truly don't like so far, is that I've read the game has 2 set of credits?if it is like mgs4 that had ending credits every chapter, then it sucks!

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
OT is up but I won't be playing tomorrow yet :(

Nice job for the OT, can't wait to play this. I feel like I'll be building way to much shit and not progress really fast ^^

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing OT! We're only 3 days away, I still can't believe it. I can't wait to finally play it.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Praying my copy gets dispatched today. Honestly can't wait to jump in and experience this game.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a massive Kojima fan, and want to/will certainly play this so bad. But for a long time now high-end games like this have made me feel like they're not even worth experiencing unless I have a PS4 Pro, which I do not. It's part of the reason I barely play my PS4 anymore besides just loving the Switch's form factor.

Does anyone know how much better this game is going to look/run on a Pro compared to a raggedy-ass launch PS4?

Last edited:

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Great OT and perfect thread title. But isn't this thread a tad early?