• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Damn, this really bout to make me tear up huh

Fuck man...

3d31397015cf8bed0193ba39eeb3296d

Dec 6, 2017
US
I don't know how this dude managed to make loading yourself up like a pack mule and going Silent Hill: Hikemare adventures an engaging video game, but he did.

Also these characters and dialog bring me right back to PS2 era silliness, never change, it's really fun. The absurd 80's flick cliches are in full force too, that scene in the oval office in the beginning was peak Kojima hilarity.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Holy shit I just noticed something.

These lines here show where other people walked to the mission point right?

vghY6xW.jpg

These brows paths here actually line up, so does that mean they are dynamically created paths that other people walked? That would be f'n awesome.

b0CS6pL.jpg

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Hrm. Would it be possible for you to send me some pics of how the BB is attached to the pod?
20191109-031303.jpg

20191109-031341.jpg

The umbilical cord should be slotted into a hole but its kind of hard to make it out in the bottom image. The BB itself sits on a little clear stand and its not loose.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am hopelessly addicted. I'm still on chapter 2, got my bike and now I am Daryl the UPS guy. This is supposed to be the bad part of the game?!

Seriously, I'm still in Chapter 2 as well ever since I got the bike. My next main story mission is taking me to Port Knot City but I keep picking up delivery requests & lost cargo between the first four areas you go to.

ZDKilljoy

Managing Editor at BunnyGaming
Verified
Oct 3, 2018
Malaysia
Seriously, I'm still in Chapter 2 as well ever since I got the bike. My next main story mission is taking me to Port Knot City but I keep picking up delivery requests & lost cargo between the first four areas you go to.

Honestly you should push on. Delivery options open up later on. Including faster transportation.

Xelan

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

vghY6xW.jpg

These brows paths here actually line up, so does that mean they are dynamically created paths that other people walked? That would be f'n awesome.

b0CS6pL.jpg
Yeah it is dynamic, kojima said that if enough people follow the same route trails would develop over time.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's like, what if breath of the wild were boring on purpose? what if assassin's creed hated you? what if somebody from denmark directed a film based on jon bois' 17776? what if the dc cinematic universe rebooted kevin costner's the postman?

Tim rogers everyone

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If you care about achievements, I think you have to play it on hard from the beginning.
Googling it, it sounds like the Legend of Legends trophy is the only one that requires hard mode to achieve and that switching the difficulty during your playthrough does not affect it. Can anyone confirm that if I start off on normal I can still get the trophy?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Open up the cufflinks by pressing OPTIONS then press left on the d-pad, go to Bridge Links and you should see it there.

Speaking of...

7V4pHQH.png
Thanks! Not on my list so assume it's something I'll get in a bit! I'm still halfway between Chapter 2 and 3 lol because I like improving the routes there and picking up lost cargo. It's a really nice run. What's wrong with me. I've got all day though so going to sit back and work my way forward a bit now.

I'm so damn happy with this game lol

Minilla

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
Googling it, it sounds like the Legend of Legends trophy is the only one that requires hard mode to achieve and that switching the difficulty during your playthrough does not affect it. Can anyone confirm that if I start off on normal I can still get the trophy?

From what I understand, all the SS ranks are only on premium contracts, not story, so yeah, you could finish game on easy and then go back and do premium contracts on hard.

But I would say, hard is not hard at all. It makes very little difference outside of bosses and the combat stuff

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Initial impressions, this just surpassed as most visually stunning game I've ever played, like holy shit.

The image is so clean!

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Inital impression is that traversal and encumbrance gameplay is way more fun than I'd ever expect, but anything regarding stealth is extremely unfun. And usually i love stealth and hate encumbrance.

I just find it frustrating to not be able to see the things i'm trying to hide from. I know that's the point, but it's just not fun as a gameplay mechanic.

I'm surprised eople are having so much trouble with the stealth.

if you're completely still, you'll be able to see the nearby BTs floating in the air.
It's actually very easy to avoid them, i've never been detected and I'm 14 hours in.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
FWIW I'm someone that would usually pick Normal for most things but like you didn't know this so just started Hard knowing I could drop down later. 5/6 hours later and not triggered a BT, died or had much challenge bar just the tension of situations. I don't know what the differences are but as you can switch down easily it might be worth just starting Hard as seems to be a bit of a misnomer atm. I'm loving the game.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Man I'm firmly loving this game now. I remeber reviews saying chapter 3 was a slog but I have been loving it now more options have opened up.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
So this was only supposed to pick up in Episode 3? I've only completed the first section in Episode 2 and I'm convinced that this is one of the best games Kojima and his team have ever made, hands down. It's far surpassed even my wildest expectations so far and satisfied my hype.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK

vghY6xW.jpg

b0CS6pL.jpg

this is incredible...love it.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Yeah it is dynamic, kojima said that if enough people follow the same route trails would develop over time.

That's f'n amazing. I freaking love that.

Had this path going to a small cliff where I put a ladder to go up only to find a briefcase up there, I then put a watchtower to the side of that right in front of the MULE camp. Now other people have everything they need here. Love how everything comes together with the online functionality.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
So this was only supposed to pick up in Episode 3? I've only completed the first section in Episode 2 and I'm convinced that this is one of the best games Kojima and his team have ever made, hands down. It's far surpassed even my wildest expectations so far and satisfied my hype.
Lmao right?!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
My absolute favourite moments in this game is when you enter a completely new area or are returning from one and a select licensed song starts playing. I know this sounds hackeneyed but it's all just so magical. There's one near the later part of Chapter 3 that gave me goosebumps because of how perfect the entire moment was and how well the song fit. I hope someone compiles these moments into a YouTube video some day so I can just take a look at it and remind myself of these moments during my own playthrough.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
If it's not too much trouble can someone post pics of the psn avatar DS set? Just wanna see if they are cool and google gets me nothing.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
I can already see myself getting attached to bb and I'm only on chapter 2 . I can't help but check in him even though hes not crying .

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly you should push on. Delivery options open up later on. Including faster transportation.

Yep I'm planning on it, taking a break for the night as it's nearly 4AM & I've played the game already for close to 13 hours - needless to say I'm enjoying it already quite a bit. If Chapter 3 is where the game really opens up then I'm definitely looking forward to that.

ZDKilljoy

Managing Editor at BunnyGaming
Verified
Oct 3, 2018
Malaysia
Yep I'm planning on it, taking a break for the night as it's nearly 4AM & I've played the game already for close to 13 hours - needless to say I'm enjoying it already quite a bit. If Chapter 3 is where the game really opens up then I'm definitely looking forward to that.

I'm just enjoying watching everyone finally getting to play this game and enjoying it as much as I did.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand the complaints about Chapters 1-3. It's like people don't have any patience lol.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
as soon as I got

robo delivery leg lads

"whelp, time to build all the roads"