• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 20, 2019
I am playing on a base PS4 and I do not find it as good looking as everyone has said.

It is your tv, the gane looks very good.

Well, I decided not to get the game day 1, but may be getting it today second-hand (already lol).

But I need to know, does the game change after chapter 3 in ways we have not seen yet in gameplay videos? Without spoiling too much. Like is chapter 3+ is when you unlock the bike?..or are there surprises in store that we have not seen in any review?

You unlock your bike in chapter 2

warcrow

Oct 30, 2017
How does one bypass time during a time fall?

mom currently huddled in a cave, waiting it out. When I hold the O button and rest, there's no option to sleep. 😩

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I am incredibly happy about is it doesn't make my Pro turn into a jet engine.

Kind of crazy that one of the best looking games on PS doesn't make the fans blow hard.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
what the fuck is this gaming telling me to do ?
it's making me walk all the way back from the mountains to mama ? what the fuck

NemesisTheory

One Winged Slayer
Jun 15, 2019
Netherlands
This is the best game I've played all year. I don't understand how it's as addictive as it is, but it is. I can't put it down.

I had the same thing with MGSV for what it's worth.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Started playing yesterday evening and I'm enthralled by the weirdness of it all. The prologue and chapter 1 are certainly something, I mean...

Taking away your dead moms corpse was pretty damn morbid. First BT encounter ended with me dying ha, oops.

So now on chapter 2 and brought some stuff back to Capital Knott City, all dem likes man. If you come across Sadist PXC, that would be me.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also on base PS4 and it looks good but very noticeable aliasing and really poor AF. I think Horizon looks better on base PS4 at least.

ZeroNr

Oct 20, 2019
Will destra take Sekiro de Goty crown from me? Just found my first mule camp. Sneak behind those bastards like a ninja with a rope someone left. Yeah this game is special.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This game really is Hiking Simulator 2K19

JeX8QBE.png

D5bffdF.png

V9208mB.png

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
Im enjoying episode 3 way more than1&2, the area is just more fun to explore and more tools are unlocked making the game more interesting.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok diving in. Should I play on hard or normal? Lot of folks saying normal is a breeze.

Fairxchange

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone see this guy Nick Eaton's dropped packages early on in the game? Where do I return their stuff for full likes, rather than entrusting at any other drop off point.

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Getting every City and Outpost to 5 stars is so rewarding and satisfying. I got to Chapter 3 but insisted on trekking backward to get the East-most areas ranked up first.

Ganryu

Oct 25, 2017
8 hours in... Loving it so much...
I already have a list of several reviewers that I will never read again...

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Chapter 5 Spoilers:

Travelling to Mountain Knot City to deliver the Antimatter Bomb was both intense but really soothing in a way, especially when "Because We Have To" by Low Roar started playing

Jan 10, 2018
I just can't get enough of setting up perfect routes for other players. I will climb back up again and reapply the rope and ladders if it means less hassle for me and my follow travelers. I also like to look for the perfect spot for a tower so that you can get the best possible view of the landscape.

So far this game is really drawing me in. Planning your route, placing your cargo, balancing everything while you slowly try to work your way forward across uncharted terrain. One thing is for sure: it is way more trilling than it looks in videos. This is a game that really has to be felt in order to be fully experienced.

PapaDev

Oct 26, 2017
Any recommendations for an HDR monitor ? I got my PS4 Pro hooked up in my office and I wish I could experience this game in HDR.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to skip or remove the animation where BBs sensor opens when you get near BTs? It is cool, but starts to get pretty annoying after it gets triggered for the 50th time.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Lea Seydoux is really terrible in this game. She's super stilted in comparison to everybody else.

Baker on the other hand was having his best life when he was working on this.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
This Peter Englert delivery in Chp. 3, man. GOTY.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
Dan Ryckert's sentence "it fucking sucks" is appearing even more pathetic and childish after all those great impressions in here.
Glad it resonates with the majority of videogame enthusiasts and i'm happy that the AAA space can deliver unique experiences like this after all.

Will buy my copy next week along with Star Wars Fallen Order.

GreenEarth

alt account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
The traversal in this is so damn satisfying.

Not sure how I'll feel in a few hours, but so far it's so satisfying to get around the world on foot.

Emrober5

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up caving and picking this up. As I expected, the world and story are pulling me in. Gameplay is as bad as I expected though. Slowly moving from point a to b while crossing a group or two of BTs is interesting the first few times but it is already growing old.

Love many things about this game. Hopefully I can get through it because the production values are great. I just started chapter 3.