• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When it rains, am I suppose to be taking cover and shielded myself from the rain? Because I just keep on trekking through.

I think the rain is localized so wouldnt actually pass if you waited it out. Mostly seems to be there to say don't drop your packages or they're screwed.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dan Ryckert's sentence "it fucking sucks"

It's true that you don't have to like it, and if you hate playing it that's also fair, but the idea that you can look at something that clearly has a lot of work and intent put into it and use your considerable platform to say "it's fucking garbage" (or whatever he said) is honestly shameful, particularly shameful if you're an adult over the age of 14

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Here I am feeling like King Delivery Guy, swimming in likes for my well-placed bridges and generators, but HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I'M ZOOMING ACROSS THE MAP ON A HIGHWAY THAT OTHER PLAYERS BUILT!

The madman actually pulled it off.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
When it rains, am I suppose to be taking cover and shielded myself from the rain? Because I just keep on trekking through.
Me too. Havent figured out how to hide from rain. Also it seems in the early chapters rain doesnt pass through but remains constant in certain areas. Anyone know if thats the case?

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
One thing I really appreciate is if I fall over I can just spam the triangle button and put everything back on my back Quickly and not have to slowly pick everything back up

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Early on you are just meant to trek through it, later on you will be able to make Timefall Shelters, which shield you but also restore all damaged cargo. You can also skip time and wait for the rain to go away.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where can I find the stuff I need to deliver to
Geoff / Ludens Fan. I know its some figures or something you have to deliver to him but I just can't find them so he's not opening his door for me :C

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Okay so this game really tests my obsessive nature in games to pick up everything.

I played The Outer Worlds and I had to go through every single room and make sure I grabbed all the loot no matter what. Near the end of the game I had thousands of bullets that I didn't need but I kept having to do it... this game is basically loot grab the game and it's causing me to walk incredibly slow but I'm willing to do it because I just can't leave anything behind.

Oct 27, 2017
Where can I find the stuff I need to deliver to
Geoff / Ludens Fan. I know its some figures or something you have to deliver to him but I just can't find them so he's not opening his door for me :C
Found some stuff scattered the around the game world as lost cargo. Once I delivered that and he opened up, I started seeing lost cargo I could claim and standard orders from the other facilities that I could deliver to him as well

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Still in chapter 2 and I'm having such a blast. I legitimately didn't expect that. I was quite skeptical of it.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is the end of chapter 2 a point of no return?

The message you get is pretty specific, but I doubt I won't be able to return.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
So how are you supposed to deal with MULEs? Avoiding doesn't work, hiding feels clunky and mostly doesn't work either and fighting them feels wrong.

Fairxchange

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone have any tips on returning the random cargo strewn about in the world? I can't seem to locate where it's intended to go, usually just see entrust as an option.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Walk it out.

Find shelter to repair your containers if you need to, or to take a moment to plan your route, etc...

Otherwise containers can receive RUINED status as long as the contents are not damaged.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
holy fuck i feel like i am in chapter 3 for forever...finally pressing on now, i did a bit too much orders i think. had really fun building stuff and doing busywork somehow...

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Yo this game is awesome. I'm still pretty early on, but I'm having so much fun. I legit wish this had proper co-op, even if it's Journey style where another player only appears if they are in the same area.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What difficulty are most of you playing on?

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Very early question:

I got an email about how someone saw a light on the roof of a building in knot capital. I've run around the city everywhere looking for something relating to it, and haven't found anything. Is there supposed to be something there, or is that mail just lore?

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
The BT creature fights are awe inspiring, I just think they are too easy. They should be much more powerful with damage

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Traversing deep into the snowy mountains with absolutely zero gear is certainly an experience

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Very early question:

I got an email about how someone saw a light on the roof of a building in knot capital. I've run around the city everywhere looking for something relating to it, and haven't found anything. Is there supposed to be something there, or is that mail just lore?
I think it's a

microchip.

location.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's a certain section of land in Chapter 3 that's just a graveyard of motorcycles. I always laugh running past them.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
In the interview on the launch livestream he basically conveyed just that, in both working on the game and seeing the character be such a close physical match. Infamous SS was a kinda-close likeness, but I think the game that came closest before Death Stranding was COD Advanced Warfare.
Not surprised. I could easily see Mads and Baker being the highlights from an acting perspective.