• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
these autobots are trash and ruining my reputation. Delivering packages with like 90+ damage and getting C ranks. They need to get their shit together.

ramyeon

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Chapter 5.

I don't understand the hate for this chapter, it didn't feel any worse than anything in the first two chapters of the game in terms of walking/backtracking.

Seems like the story is taking the front seat for a bit from here. When's my next chance to go back to the open world and mess around with side quests etc?

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I really regret not putting some zip lines down.
I'm about to take Mama all the way to Mountain Knot.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
i didn't expect this moment to hit so much in the feels but a combination of delivering your BB and the theme playing in the background was a little too much, there are so many magical moments in this game

If this doesn't win OST of the year I riot.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hee, nothing more satisfying than seeing a spot you think might be good for a zip line post and discovering it connects up perfectly with three others already in the area. >:DD

Deleted member 19782

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
RIP Truck.

MjyIgpR.jpg

Hee, nothing more satisfying than seeing a spot you think might be good for a zip line post and discovering it connects up perfectly with three others already in the area. >:DD

I just unlocked them. They are so fun to use!

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just finished Chapter 5.

I don't understand the hate for this chapter, it didn't feel any worse than anything in the first two chapters of the game in terms of walking/backtracking.

Seems like the story is taking the front seat for a bit from here. When's my next chance to go back to the open world and mess around with side quests etc?
yeah i heard a lot of complains about this episode and i just started it, hopefully, it's good!

Oct 25, 2017
I took the LONG way and I only mildly regretted it.
I went the short way and was pretty mad about it as I climbed the hills behind the Wind Farm, but ended up really liking the trek because it made me realize "oh, the mountains aren't impossible." Helped me not worry too much about later chapters. Just hold those triggers and walk.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just unlocked them. They are so fun to use!
Yeah, they are great! I've only used them a little bit cuz I haven't gotten them connected everywhere and I use my truck as a storage unite too much, but phew I can see the appeal of getting a system set up for the entire region... It'd make everything so fast and fun. 👀

Deleted member 19782

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, they are great! I've only used them a little bit cuz I haven't gotten them connected everywhere and I use my truck as a storage unite too much, but phew I can see the appeal of getting a system set up for the entire region... It'd make everything so fast and fun. 👀

I wonder if there is a way to have a custom vehicle on the Weather Center / Farm part of the region. Any ideas?

Nov 4, 2017
So I just got up to episode 3, and I'm loving it. Something weird happened though... I put some materials into an autopaver. I soon for a message saying people liked my road, and got 16000 likes. Then about 5 mins it happened again and I got like 20,000. When I went back to base, my bridge level shot up like 60 levels, and I shot through half a dozen porter ranks.

Is something bugged, is it just weirdness due to the game being so busy being new, or is it normal?
Hey guys, sorry to toot my own horn, but does anybody know if my like bomb experience is normal?

Anyway, I can't wait to get back into it tonight. TGIF.

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
Chapter 12 spoilers
big yikes at the delivery of the bugs to fragile in Capital Knot City. This mission slam dunks you with everything possible (BTs, bosses, Mules, etc)

Package got ruined when I was close to the end... RIP

Aug 10, 2019
IMO this would have worked in a 15 hour game, but as you do more and more samey quests (that by chapter 5-6 are not going to change at all) at the end what you want is to finish them faster and move on. I too made a zipline network in the mountain region to avoid walking, but when I revisited the area later in the gamer I decided to go straight line with the mountain skeleton as I was fed up with the fucking mountains and I didn't want to spend more time there.

The game is far too longer than it needs, all the coop ideas would have worked far better in a shorter game with a big interconnected area instead of 3 smaller areas.
Speak for yourself, I'm 45 hours in and I'm going backwards to make the rounds of what I missed. I don't regret a moment of the the tedium in exchange for what comes after. This game has moments that are 11/10 in exchange for moments that are 7/10.

Aug 10, 2019
So am I wrong but it seems like some EX grenades make BTs move away but one attracts them? the way I read about it online is 0,1,2 are supposed to just be the same at different levels of intensity? Blood ones seem the most efficient to stick too though?

I also have another question but I don't know if its a spoiler to ask, is this like other open-world games that you can keep doing side stuff once you finished? or is there say a spot where its the point of no return?

I am probably spending too much time in the early chapters just doing cargo runs haha its surprisingly addictive.
There's no point of no return. You can always go back.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there is a way to have a custom vehicle on the Weather Center / Farm part of the region. Any ideas?
Yeah I've gotten a truck to the Weather Center & Farm before. It's a pretty rocky ride, but I went from the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City along the road until across the river, then went off the road from there up to the weather station, then down the big hill from there to the Timefall Farm. Take advantage of any safe houses along the way to repair your vehicle if needed, and there are usually quite a few generators scattered in the area to keep the battery up. 🙏

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
Carrying Mama back up the mountain really wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I just drove/booster up and over the snowy mountains in a track, basically from a straight line from her base.
And omg are the ziplines so much fun up here in the mountains.

I picked up a side order of like 500kg worth of goods, from Mountain Knot to Distribution Center, with a 45m time limit. Dumb me accepted the order before placing zip lines all over the place, but man did it make for a tense mission, probably the most fun I've had in the game. Frantically scaling mountains, planning best zipline routes on the fly, getting chased by MULES in the final stretch, and then doing like 3 separate return trips on the zipline just to ferry everything over with 5 minutes left.

Also, feels amazing when your zipline route intercept with another players separate one. Times like these are when the Bridge Links come in useful?

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter 12 spoilers
big yikes at the delivery of the bugs to fragile in Capital Knot City. This mission slam dunks you with everything possible (BTs, bosses, Mules, etc)

Package got ruined when I was close to the end... RIP
That's brutal. I heard ahead of time how rough that chapter was and turned the difficulty down. No regrets. The boss fights aren't great anyway, so I didn't mind making them less tedious.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've gotten way too many trucks stuck on a rock in the water. That might be my biggest complaint playing this game so far.

You can hit one of the buttons to do a bunny hop/jump, I believe X or O. It should be able to get you out of those sort of situations the vast majority of the time.

Last edited:

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
I got my voucher for the Album which was just a zip file with like 8 MP3s... still no idea where tf I go to watch the behind the scenes video. I don't see it in my Playstation downloads :(

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Carrying Mama back up the mountain really wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I just drove/booster up and over the snowy mountains in a track, basically from a straight line from her base.
And omg are the ziplines so much fun up here in the mountains.

I picked up a side order of like 500kg worth of goods, from Mountain Knot to Distribution Center, with a 45m time limit. Dumb me accepted the order before placing zip lines all over the place, but man did it make for a tense mission, probably the most fun I've had in the game. Frantically scaling mountains, planning best zipline routes on the fly, getting chased by MULES in the final stretch, and then doing like 3 separate return trips on the zipline just to ferry everything over with 5 minutes left.

Also, feels amazing when your zipline route intercept with another players separate one. Times like these are when the Bridge Links come in useful?
I took their ish down right away.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the middle of chapter 6. Order 52. I totally get why people wouldn't be into this game. I get the low scores. But I also get the super high scores. This game's core gameplay loop is really addicting, if you're into it. The style does get in the way sometimes when you're trying to just do simple stuff though.

dynamitejim

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm on Chapter 5 or 6, can someone tell me
if there is another map after the one you get to in Chapter 3? It doesn't seem like the current map would reach to the coast, even taking into account the compressed nature of the game's America.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Once you get enough fire power, there is no need to stealth through the BT sections.

Should get caught on purpose, quickly destroy the BT catcher with your heavy weaponry and collect all the chiralium crystals afterwards.