• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
so i guess its coming out this year then, release date later today, i am so excited.
direct capture:

D7toCBTXoAAROfR.jpg

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding sounds like an extinction level event and you are trying to revive humanity, which is why you carry a baby around?
I dig it.

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
armor plate, means were probably going to be facing regular enemies with guns and not just the entities

Ant

Oct 27, 2017
Lol at the bonuses but liking the description of the game, sounds interesting.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
TLOU 2 and Death Stranding both coming in 2019 would be nuts

even early 2020 would be crazy. I already accepted late 2020/cross gen for both lol

Oct 25, 2017
Not shocked at those preorder bonuses. There's definitely going to be some customizing with your character. Kojima played around with this in MGSV

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
If the release date is really this year I wouldn't be too surprised but man its still exciting to think DS and TLoU2 might release this year

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to see if there's a "PS Plus required for online features" notice on the store page. I don't want to pay for PS Plus any more and mine is ending January 2020, so if the game has online features I need to play it before my Plus ends.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who the hell is Wario 64 and how is he on top of things all the goddamn time? Is he like a sentient AI connected to the inner working fo the videogame industry? Is he an automated machine that blurts out everytime some website posts an offer? Is he an insider? Do we know who it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.