• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017

Opera_Instantanea_2020-03-02_170253_www.youtube.com.png

KWClBJi.png

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Wait are those the gravity gloves from Alyx?

yep they are:

The PC edition features Photo Mode, high frame rate, ultra-wide monitor support & content from Valve's Half-Life!

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Ultrawide and high framerate support being included here bodes well for the Horizon PC port

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
nice man bun, norman

was honestly expecting this to be out in September or something. great news

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Seeing Decima at 60fps is so fucking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddd

Easiest double dip of my life

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding looks amazing on PS4 and is gonna be jaw dropping on PC.

Reckon I'll double dip.

biocat

Oct 25, 2017
Hyped! I've been avoiding spoilers for this one for so long. Time to finally dive in.

Skel

Oct 27, 2017
France
Cool Valve-related bonuses. Ultra-wide will be glorious.

The cover for the retail edition is far better than the PS4 one.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Those landscapes in ultra wide will be wonderful. I'm excited to give the game a spin, given that I enjoy Kojima craziness and atmospheric "walking simulators"

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Norman Reedus with a headcrab lmao.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The Half-Life crossover, nice.

There's one thing I'm a little disappointed they missed the opportunity on this: They should have made a Norman Reedus courier for Dota 2. They have done cross-promotions with couriers, announcer packs, and wards in Dota 2 before. There's an Adam Jensen announcer pack (Deus Ex), and Rick & Morty announcer pack, and others.

Amaterasu_Preview_1.jpg

Cosmetic_icon_Master_Chocobo.png

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Ultra wide and 60 FPS on PC. Man, newcomers are going to be in for a treat if their rig supports those.
And there's Horizon to be announced too, PC players gonna be eating well.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The Half-Life crossover, nice.

There's one thing I'm a little disappointed they missed the opportunity on this: They should have made a Norman Reedus courier for Dota 2. They have done cross-promotions with couriers, announcer packs, and wards in Dota 2 before. There's an Adam Jensen announcer pack (Deus Ex), and Rick & Morty announcer pack, and others.

Amaterasu_Preview_1.jpg

Cosmetic_icon_Master_Chocobo.png
Higgs set for Arc Warden, do it you cowards

PCK

Oct 26, 2018
I assume the Half-Life accessories are Steam exclusive. Would be very remarkable otherwise.