• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sams

Oct 27, 2017
Like a lot of other Sony 1st party games. I think they believe in it lol

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
Wow, that's early. A full week before launch like God of War. Definitely a sign of confidence after Days Gone's (the other big Sony game of 2019) reviews were only a day before launch.

Gonna go with a solid 93 Meta.

Plum

The Fallen
May 31, 2018
I can't see this getting anywhere below a 90 and that's despite my own concerns surrounding how it's going to turn out. This game just screams "critical hit," and I'd be very surprised if it didn't end up that way.

ActWan

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Israel
93-95 is my bet. Generally can go either way in the 90s but I don’t believe it’ll get less, regardless of quality.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
the first game ever to reach 105 by using strands

glad its a few days before though, I have the CE pre ordered and a week gives me more than enough time to cancel if the game turns out to be awful. Anything above a 60 tho and i'm in

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
80-84

its not a game for everyone so I can imagine some really hating their time w/ it. Not going to be many in the middle IMO

Plum

The Fallen
May 31, 2018
Just realise that it'll be quite interesting to see how a game that seems so heavily based in multiplayer interaction reviews when so few people will be playing it. Unlike most MP games they can't just get into lobbies and play as close to the 'real' game as possible, so who knows how that'll turn out.

Hugare

Aug 31, 2018
85-90

I believe it will be a divisive game (still not below 80's tho, 'cause Kojima)

I'm ready to eat crow, but it's a new ip, in a "new genre ... Don't think that it's going to be universally loved

Windows-PC

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not interested in Death Stranding because of what I've seen but I can't wait to see the Reviews!

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
Day one either way but I'm hoping for an 88 to 92 on metacritic.

Anything above that and I'd be ecstatic.

Son of Sparda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean let's be honest here, we all know this game will get 90+ on Hideo Kojima's name alone.

Landford

Oct 25, 2017
No matter what happened I wanna be on the review thread for the 10 minutes it will take for it to get closed.

Jinaar

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton AB
Will the reviews be about the game or about the person who made the game? Will be interesting to see if the game is actually really good and does some awesome things and can stand on it's own, not being propped up by the man himself.

Goodluck, game!

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
God, if the Days Gone review thread is anything to go by, then Death Stranding's review thread will be insufferable, especially when some rogue outlet gives it a 6 or whatever and people spend the remainder of the thread complaining about that one review.

Fully expecting a [SEE STAFF POST] at some point too.

Apr 27, 2018
God, if the Days Gone review thread is anything to go by, then Death Stranding's review thread will be insufferable, especially when some rogue outlet gives it a 6 or whatever and people spend the remainder of the thread complaining about that one review.
Slate Magazine will probably do this. Since they scored Red Dead Redemption 2 with a 6 I think.

Oh boy. November 1, 2019 will be a battlefield on Era.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
83 feels about right. Doesn't feel like this will be a home run necessarily. Expecting a few sky high reviews and some lower ones for sure. I guarantee 30 pages will be about a 4/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.