• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Score prediction?

• 95-99

Votes: 87 10.7%
  • 94-90

Votes: 287 35.2%
  • 89-85

Votes: 246 30.1%
  • 84-80

Votes: 118 14.5%
  • 79-75

Votes: 47 5.8%
  • 74 or less

Votes: 31 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Mock reviews are a thing guys, they wouldn't have the embargo this early if it wasn't doing really well, another Kojima masterpiece coming.

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Kojima exclusive game= minimum 90 MC is a lock.

Even if the mechanics don't work for everyone I doubt anyone will give it a lower score

Mostly this. Also, I don't trust the games press, in general, to really be able to look at bullshit on Kojima's level and say "hey, this is bullshit." They'll work extremely hard to see some pseudo-profound message there when it's all nonsensical bullshit.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2rkj8rqt73xz.gif

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Both the Instagram post and Tweet appear to be missing? In any case, a full week early likely means Sony is fairly confident. I'm expecting low to mid 80's, though honestly I feel it could go either way.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Both the Instagram post and Tweet appear to be missing? In any case, a full week early likely means Sony is fairly confident. I'm expecting low to mid 80's, though honestly I feel it could go either way.
Maybe they weren't supposed to share this info yet

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
93. It comes out right after my birthday, too.

I could never get into MGS, and it's a shame since I love reading about the batshit insane story. But I think this game is just something that needs to be experienced now, as a part of the zeitgeist, to really be felt.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017

If this gets low 80s from critics then it's probably really flawed or underwhelming. This type of release almost starts at an 8 as a baseline score.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
As the source material and context has been taken down, this thread is closed to further replies. If new information is available, feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.