• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I'm not expecting this to be better than a MGS game. That series was masterpiece after masterpiece and the main reason was the way he used gameplay systems to create incredible scenarios that kept the player guessing and so many "I could do this?!" moments. That requires action, and MGS had lots of it. I think this will be more laid back, maybe some will like that more but to me unless it has a ton of crazy mechanics we haven't seen which is possible I don't expect MGS level greatness. But I still expect a 90 level game to be sure.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
What's going on here???

is this a jump aboard the hype train thread??

whats going on here??! I'm getting hyped!!! should I?

morrigan8bit

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 1, 2019
Got my Death Stranding Pro pre-ordered. Time to retire the launch Pro.

Rzarekta

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
So there's a spoiler thread now? Does that mean one of these reviewers started leaking stuff? I don't want to be spoiled, so I obviously didn't check the thread, but would like to know what the deal is.

morrigan8bit

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 1, 2019
Going to EGX this week/weekend DS isn't playable, but there it is there in some form at PlayStation's booth. Will check it out.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
I have the CE pre-ordered but my wife will probably destroy me if I actually go through with it. She wants to do this Marie Kondo shit and here I go collecting a plastic replica fetus in a pod that lights up.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
You mean Léa Seydoux.

Too hyped to type in the l'accent aigu or spell it correctly! No time, only time for HYPE.

People who get mad at at celebrities being in video games are fucking stupid

Mads Mikkelsen is an incredible actor. Can't wait to see what the fuck his character is all about

Yeah. Really excited to see what the hell his deal is.
Also see some Kojima cutscene work, his eye for cinematography is great and I'm excited to see what he does here.

darfox8

Nov 5, 2017
USA
I want to game to do well but I mostly just want to like it. I hope it jells with me.

I am generally curious what the giantbomb guys feel about. I hope Brad reviews it. He's handled the last few Kojima games.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
What's going on here???

is this a jump aboard the hype train thread??

whats going on here??! I'm getting hyped!!! should I?

Yep! Jump on the hype train!!

I have the CE pre-ordered but my wife will probably destroy me if I actually go through with it. She wants to do this Marie Kondo shit and here I go collecting a plastic replica fetus in a pod that lights up.

Lmao "...honey I don't understand why you would want this fetus pod, but if it makes you happy"

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao!! Most definitely. Well, equal parts joy and madness between the two of us.
I'm in the exact same boat. My wife is all about simplifying our lives and getting rid of stuff. I don't disagree with her at all. I know I have way too much crap. However, it's a Kojima game with a weird ass CE. I gotta have it.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The spoiler thread is on fire. DO NOT GO IN THERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.