• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I love this game but as far as the story goes, I felt like all the characters that were friends at the start started to get suspicious of each other after the halfway mark. In weird ways. I didnt quite understand that. And then it appeared as though everyone re-grouped on the same side , minus the antagonist characters Higgs and Cliff.

Idk. Great game though and great performances

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
AFAIK it's simply a clever way for you to finish any pending deliveries and other stuff so that you can 100% the game.
Chapter 15 is a post game chapter. Taking place a few weeks before the epilogue chapter. There's nothing past this, it's for you to keep making deliveries and ranking up your relationships with preppers and centers.
I see. Thank you both. Might do a bit more to wind down and then put it away until I'm really in the mood to 5-star everything.
Great game, but the backlog desperately needs some love!