• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Here's an EXCLUSIVE leak for y'all. I took this screenshot myself in photo mode (hope you like the artsy B&W filter). It's the same spot right before this epic and not at all photoshopped boss fight.

[sploier]
toFoncA.png
[/spoolier]

By photo mode, I mean the first page of google image search for "moon surface"
Lol

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Here's an EXCLUSIVE leak for y'all. I took this screenshot myself in photo mode (hope you like the artsy B&W filter). It's the same spot right before this epic and not at all photoshopped boss fight.

[sploier]
toFoncA.png
[/spoolier]

why would someone just...lie on the internet?

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017

[sploier]
toFoncA.png
[/spoolier]

Ooooff that was close thank god that shit was fake af

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017

[sploier]
toFoncA.png
[/spoolier]

This one looks more legit :)

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

[sploier]
toFoncA.png
[/spoolier]

lol

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I just want gameplay and boss spoilers. I don't think I'm gonna even remember any of these story spoilers by the time I play the game, I'm just glossing over them.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Shite I thought that leaks were out or something clicking this thread. I dont want to know anything so I probably wont post here until I finish the game.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh are we in the magic period where the Carnival of Stupid Redux could possibly happen again? Kojima fans losing their sanity as reality crumbles is always a treat, i am all for the fake stupid shit going into hyper drive till release.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Lol that picture. I love the craziness of the fakes.

Now when are we getting gameplay impressions! Why does anyone want spoilers of a story we know nothing about. I need to know if this game is actually good or not.

Oct 25, 2017
Something about the picture looked off, but I was too distracted at the idea that Kojima actually put a boss battle on the moon

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
the twist will be that the boss pic is real and Kojima just recreated it cause it was a cool looking moon picture.

carnival of stupid full sail ahead!

LRN

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read the spoilers but it's obvious that you are talking about whether the Ludens mascot is in the game. Idk if he is, and idk if that means anything, but his eyes are unmistakably Norman's. Maybe they just used his model, maybe he does wear the suit in game. Time will tell.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
The orignal person who posted the picture in the 4c thread with supposed story and gameplay is an insolent troll and and some disclosed that he used a fake photoshpped picture. he was asked to show just anotehr picture and he coudln't and started insulting everyone else for no reason.
So don't get carried away.

Edit: He says the game is just 20 hours with cutscenes. more to prove this is over fake.

GOW game a linear on PS4, is a 40-50 hour game if played normally and not rushed, with side quests and other hidden bosses it can take even more. No way DS is 20 hours with cutscenes espeically that is claimed to be long enough: so damn fake.

Edit2 : Oh I was beaten. :p

Last edited:

LRN

Oct 25, 2017
No idea. I know that I need 20 hours to play the gameplay demo they showed at TGS alone, so I wouldn't worry.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
lmao that fake

nah, god of war is average 30 hours to beat: https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=38050. It's max 50 hours if you want to 100% platinum.

Many put more hours to beat it in a more relaxed plays and not rush. Tbh, I don't believe that sitevery much, it doesn't represent the millions of players who got the game or otehr games, those few hundreds who played it must be the usual ones who rush games and use the polls or just vote by pure irresopnsibility. I myself take more hours to beat every game they claim there.
Anyway even at 33-50 hours GOW is long enough still much longer than DS which is suppsoed to take months to get fully beaten cus there are are some places needing online interactions or help or builds and some lcoations can only be accessed by constantly flattening the earth which may take months. So yeah 20 hours with cutscenes is over fake.

Last edited:

EightBitHeart

May 30, 2018
I keep refreshing the thread in hopes that there's going to be a huge lore dump. Come on, leakers, you're my only hope (and source of entertainment while I'm at the office).

Niaboc

Nov 2, 2017
I don't care about story leaks. What's the gameplay like?

I know some people loved MGS5 but to me it was a giant sparse empty open world sandbox. And what I've seen of death
stranding it looks the same.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like this game is a distillation of every gameplay and story type that I absolutely despise, but I hope it's great for those who love them.

Seriously. It's kind of frustrating to go from MGSV, a game that so happily gets out of the player's way and seems to revel in the joy of just having fun...to rules on top of rules on top of rules on top of rules, all of which seem designed to frustrate players trying to have a good time.

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
Seriously. It's kind of frustrating to go from MGSV, a game that so happily gets out of the player's way and seems to revel in the joy of just having fun...to rules on top of rules on top of rules on top of rules, all of which seem designed to frustrate players trying to have a good time.
Yeah it's really jarring, as much as the story of MGS:V or lack there of wasn't for me the gameplay itself was fantastic.