• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
73bJ6yw.png

tQfW9KG.png

RtOWGFj.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Also the ESRB listing for DS had this interesting snippet of info, could be considered a spoiler for some lol.

Cutscenes contain more intense instances of violence: a man and an infant shot—the latter, accidentally (blood splatter appears below the infant); a character shooting a comatose patient in the head;

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Wait....

"what happened before P.T."...?????????
I think the 4chan one is bullshit but they probably meant to say "B.T". Discord one seems really legit, like there's nothing in it that tells me it's bullshit.

I really like the idea of the game placing an emphasis on Sam's psyche and everything that has happened before the Death Stranding. There's clearly some heavy history that we don't know of that we'll learn as we go through the game (like Amelie being Sam's ex-GF).

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So to clarify

• Deadman is a Chiral Researcher and seems to be trapped on the 'other side', communicates to the living like Sam through a hologram like we saw in his spotlight trailer
  • The Death Stranding event (mass explosions) occurs in the middle of the United States which lines up perfectly with everything we've seen since so far since the middle of the US is completely fucking annihilated on the Chiral Network Map

• bebaazdiogh31.png
  • People are wary of the UCA and don't understand their true intentions (lines up with Kojima's interview where he mentioned that some people in the world don't trust the UCA, and feel they're too invasive with their Chiral Network)
  • Cliff was a Chiral Researcher who applied (invented?) the "BB link" (I think this just means being able to plug your Odradek into the BB Pod so you can see BTs)
  • Sam has some memories of a 'girl' (could it be that woman in the picture?!) (doesn't seem to be Amelie)
  • lvyb716civ311.jpg
  • Cliff has a fucking son! Who could this be? 🤔

Last edited:

doodlebob

Mar 11, 2018
The discord thing says the leaker is from Bangladesh, India?

Is that an attempt at trying to be obscure and genuine? Bangladesh and India are two separate countries. No one from either country would say they're from "Bangladesh, India".

Apr 27, 2018
The discord thing says the leaker is from Bangladesh, India?

Is that an attempt at trying to be obscure and genuine? Bangladesh and India are two separate countries. No one from either country would say they're from "Bangladesh, India".

Part of Bangladesh is surrounded by the Indian state of West Bengal.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Probably a little early for this honestly as neither sources are offering proof they have it and the info shared could of basically been made up from someone who has followed the game and viewed the trailers.

Oct 25, 2017
No posts about the 2016 leak? That seemed very on the money, though light on plot details. Wouldn't surprise me if the story really is inspired by Time Wanderers, specially in regards to the relationship between Sam and the ludens.

catswaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That discord spoiler sounds very plausible and cool, hope to see a lot of set piece/story events like the opening they describe (kinda suspicious they didnt grab a photo though)

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I don't really see the point of this thread when everything thus far can be made up by anyone who has paid attention to TGS.
Shouldn't there only be a spoiler thread to discuss shit we actually know to be true post release? This is no better than the speculation thread.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see the point of this thread when everything thus far can be made up by anyone who has paid attention to TGS.
Shouldn't there only be a spoiler thread to discuss shit we actually know to be true post release? This is no better than the speculation thread.
Spoiler threads are useful for keeping spoilers away from the main thread, but yeah, people are a bit too quick to spread every bit of made up information about this game.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Spoiler threads are useful for keeping spoilers away from the main thread, but yeah, people are a bit too quick to spread every bit of made up information about this game.
Yes these threads just spread misinformation when a spoiler tag in a speculation thread is fine.
This is how that "nightmarish landscapes" blog post got spread as genuine with no proof

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Yes these threads just spread misinformation when a spoiler tag in a speculation thread is fine.
This is how that "nightmarish landscapes" blog post got spread as genuine with no proof
Hype can do weird things to person. We had someone complaining about spoilers because the headline of that article implied that the game was going to be spooky.

Beastie91

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Bay Area CA
Here we go..

Well guys/girls its been real I read enough I think im out until the game release see yall on the other side..

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Last edited: