• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 23 hours, 8 minutes, 52 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Deathcember Wrasslin |OT| Take A Walk to Cool Down

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Man the news of BODYGUARD tearing his right quad is seriously bumming me out :(

I saw the match yesterday, it was after a spinebuster and I thought it was a work as he finished the match.

Dammit injuries suck :(

Adree

Oct 25, 2017
I wish he wasn't such a creep because it's hilarious listening to this escapee from the Trailer Park Boys ramble nonstop.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
22 minutes into the planet fitness video, i have opened my third eye

56 minutes in i can see through walls, i'm on the list to go to their wedding with all of the other fans

Last edited:

Adree

Oct 25, 2017
Every time ASUKA retweets something from Nyla Rose I get my hopes up that she'll one day wrestle in America.

drowsy

Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding has kept me away from the grapples for the last couple of weeks but I'm done now and scrolling down this thread so far has brought me right back to this nightmare world. Wrestling is good.