• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Where is my daily dose of ULTRAVIOLENCE?!?
mdk

tumblr_petbim2eId1wstc5to3_400.gifv

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Nick Aldis challenging the Great Muta, a man that can barely walk anymore, to a fight like thats something people would want to see.

Did I hear that right?

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Nick Aldis challenging a man that can barely walk anymore to a fight like thats something people would want to see.

Did I hear that right?
You'd be allowed to make that mistake. Probably hard to hear that correctly over the sound of NWA thanking Jim Cornette for his contributions.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
For her gimmick. Which is kinda obvious, her entire aesthetic is that whole grime punk wave.

I don't think its a gimmick. She also had a "heated gamer moment" on a twitch stream in the past, and regularly hangs out with Mansoor, Thorne, and Dio. All three of whom are absolutely terrible people.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean that's not entirely untrue, like they have a rep, but in this year of all years not announcing stuff is not going to work well given people know everyone is gone. I get not announcing stuff you then have to cancel due to *gestures at Wednesday nights* all this, but, as Brian succinctly summed up in a gif, yikes
You'll get all the Michael Elgin and Brian Cage you can stomach!

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I don't think its a gimmick. She also had a "heated gamer moment" on a twitch stream in the past, and regularly hangs out with Mansoor, Thorne, and Dio. All three of whom are absolutely terrible people.
That's all gamer related stuff though. That's got nothing to do with Paige's boyfriend. Like Mansoor, Thorne and Dio aren't even remotely like him. You're conflating bad things with other bad things when there's no overlap. Hell we don't know how she's inspired by him. It could literally be she listens to his music and that's the extent of it.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
This page delivers. While I no longer expect a Nashmas Miracle this Nashcember I had a feeling that if I came here begging for some good old ULTRA VIOLENCE this thread would answer the call.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
the freaking king and beast slayer is burning it the frick down on double you double you e backstage

the double you double you e universe has been put on freaking notice

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are we doing the Carnies again this year? I need to nominate Rollins for so many carnies

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
foggy mattsdl Stall_19 is the NicoPro channel tied to Ice Ribbon's?

I'm subbed to IR, went to give NicoPro a try but I'm not seeing any option to sign up and all of the most recent videos are watchable? lol

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
My twitter must be bugged or something. It's telling me that Impact is trending #2 worldwide and there's no way that's possible.

OP
OP

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
foggy mattsdl Stall_19 is the NicoPro channel tied to Ice Ribbon's?

I'm subbed to IR, went to give NicoPro a try but I'm not seeing any option to sign up and all of the most recent videos are watchable? lol

NicoPro is a sort of catch-all live show channel. Vod is available for 7 days after airing and that's it. IR channel is basically for archive and smaller dojo shows. Maybe live shows show up there after a month, not super sure though.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
NicoPro is a sort of catch-all live show channel. Vod is available for 7 days after airing and that's it. IR channel is basically for archive and smaller dojo shows. Maybe live shows show up there after a month, not super sure though.
I subbed to IR the day they made it available but I'm pretty sure they've added a grand total of 1 video in the weeks since (P's Party)

It's dope to have the full archive but kind of hype deflating to not have new stuff. I'll pay an extra $5 for FREEDOMS, ActWres and new IR for a bit

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
That was a proper B Show version of Dark focused more on the midcard with a bit of star power in the main event. I liked Nyla on commentary. She had a few good lines and played off Excalibur well enough.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I subbed to IR the day they made it available but I'm pretty sure they've added a grand total of 1 video in the weeks since (P's Party)

It's dope to have the full archive but kind of hype deflating to not have new stuff. I'll pay an extra $5 for FREEDOMS, ActWres and new IR for a bit
It's odd, because the regular NicoPro has the 11/23/19 IR show which I watched and the 12/1/19 is show is airing on the 9th. Both of which aren't on the dedicated Ice Ribbon channel. Maybe the bigger Ice Ribbon shows show up on regular NicoPro and the smaller ones are regulated to the dedicated Ice Ribbon channel.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
It's odd, because the regular NicoPro has the 11/23/19 IR show which I watched and the 12/1/19 is show is airing on the 9th. Both of which aren't on the dedicated Ice Ribbon channel. Maybe the bigger Ice Ribbon shows show up on regular NicoPro and the smaller ones are regulated to the dedicated Ice Ribbon channel.
Matt said before that stuff basically goes up on the IR channel when the DVDs are out

It's also unedited vs the nico stream versions but yeah i'd rather just see new stuff. It's all what ends up on the darkweb anyways

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well against everyone's recommendations I bought tix to the MLW tv taping in Dallas. With their Black Friday sale third row seats were $25 so I can alway bail on it if I'm not feeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.