• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Just went to the Stardom store and I guess it's no longer the Stardom store? lol. Went on Reddit and it seems to be down and they may be creating a different store. Anyone have any info as to what's happening?

I'm hoping it means more shirts end up getting added to the Stardom PWTees store. It seems like new Stardom stuff never gets added there but NJPW shirts do well so hopefully fingers crossed. I wanna rep Tokyo Cyber Squad.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The worst of category only works when it takes into account the position a wrestlers has. There is no point in nominating a bad wrestler that is a jobber or always on the undercard compared to a bad wrestler that gets many opportunities / mid-upper card booking. Otherwise there will always be 500 wrestlers worst than Cody.

Oct 8, 2019
The worst of category only works when it takes into account the position a wrestlers has. There is no point in nominating a bad wrestler that is a jobber or always on the undercard compared to a bad wrestler that gets many opportunities / mid-upper card booking. Otherwise there will always be 500 wrestlers worst than Cody.

An award that's just "The Worst Jobber in NXT" award is kind of boring, like we would be fighting over whether or not Aliyah or Venessa Borne is worse when both of them are losing to Xia Li in like 2 minutes.

Likewise yeah no one is topping Vince in full blown "Do whatever it takes to keep the stock up while I am still alive" mode.

Oct 25, 2017

Careful, mentioning Cody's name with worst might bring out the defenders

I think you can call Cody the most improved and overrated

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
In regards to Cody and AEW, I have no doubt he has an ego to some degree. I will never fully trust a man running a wrestling promotion, but he's thus far been willing to let other people outshine him and he's more than willing to bleed for the company, literally.
TBH the in-ring stuff was never creepy to begin with, as far as I've seen. Even the promos and everything is all just straightforward, women talking to a camera about how they're going to beat up their opponent.
I should have been clear, I was more wondering about the hella creepy junior idol side of the business.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As long as Jinder wins underrated idc

oYozJj.gif

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

I mean we all know it's Baron Corbin

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think we need a category: Biggest Bootlicker award. Who ate their company's shit the most? This can be WWE and RoH for sure.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Best Wrestler: Orange Cassidy
Best Gimmick: Orange Cassidy
Best Worker: Orange Cassidy
Best Promo: Orange Cassidy
Most Juice: Juice Robinson

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
WAIT. I'm watching the newest Dynamite. Did JR just call Trent Taven, as in MATT TAVEN???

EDIT: Dear christ JR, stop mentioning Riho is 98 pounds

EDIT 2: DEAR GOD, HE USED ORIENT THEN TRIED TO BACKTRACK TO ASIAN

Last edited:

ANuclearError

Nov 25, 2017
Huh, I never knew that Jimmy Garvin appeared in WWF, nevermind that he was the "Are you ready for the Survivor Series?" guy from the Wrestlemania song.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I don't watch enough wrasslin' to vote when that all starts, but the Brandi Rhodes and Awesome Kong black magic (totally not voodoo 🙄) angle deserves a dishonorable mention for worst angle. It's nowhere near its climax and I already want it over. Ugh.
Best Wrestler: Orange Cassidy
Best Gimmick: Orange Cassidy
Best Worker: Orange Cassidy
Best Promo: Orange Cassidy
Most Juice: Juice Robinson
I feel like they have yet to have him fully shine but with Trent getting a bit of a push there will be more opportunities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.