• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Hey, wanna see a dead body?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Long live GCfuknW

CoEjy5Y.gif

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
How is Shane Mercer not signed to a major company yet?

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to fuck if Harper goes to aew and is a lackey again for anyone else...let the dude shine alone please.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
strangest thing about 2019 wrestling is that I became a Sami Callihan fan. Dude is seriously underrated. I just wish he'd stop spitting.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So uh... for those not watching this GCW show some major spoilers below.

-So earlier in the night RSP gave Gage the title back and Gage said he could have a match anytime anywhere.

- Gage vs. AJ Gray has some interference from Page's lackeys. AJ fights them off then beats Gage for the belt.

- AJ makes a speech crowd is happy for him. Then Page attcks and becasue Gage said he had a title shot anytime anywhere he fights AJ for the belt then wins.

Oct 25, 2017
He is like Penta, a broken down young wrestler that found a way to continue his craft without dying and getting really over.

So I do not like them as wrestlers, but can not hate making money in the business without killing themselves.

I only recently found out his body was broken down. It was just wild to me how little he developed between his time in progress and then in roh/njpw. It makes sense now, but he's still just always a guy in the ring to me. I'll still get a yell over the chicken wing.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed the booking at the end of Long Live GCW. It's building up the match between Gage and RSP beautifully!

Status
Not open for further replies.