• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
NWO members timeline via Wikepdia

ebc1c2387dc16e0ef20c4dd7c4e77c22.png

X-Pac is literally 1 spot up from Vincent. And Vincent was in it until the end!

#Virgil4HOF

Shawn Michaels? What the fuck.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
They really fucked up that Hogan NWO run in WWE.

Smartest thing to do would have been to have him be a face for awhile coming in for the fans to get it out of their system and then the turn.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That was how he returned in the early 00's

And then soon after the nWo got cancelled when Nash tour is quad after taking 1 step after being out of action for a torn quad for months and never mentioned for 10 years

If I was still watching when Hogan and Michaels came back I probably wouldn't have fell off the way I did (late 2001 I stopped watching). Dodged a huge bullet there.

I didn't realize it was in 2002, that's wild.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Ya'll better watch your classic puro or you're gonna look silly like the Australians asking me who Kakihara is during the New Japan Rumble two years ago

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Posting good matches that no one will bother to watch, is it? Well, let me just lay this one down on you;

I have probably rewatched this like 9ish months ago but gave it a bang again and I didn't regret it. The pacing is PERFECT. I know we go through this point over and over but holy shit do a lot of classic NOAH matches make the modern NJPW stuff look insanely shitty in comparison on that front. What modern match is going to give you a superhot nearfall four minutes in?

This is one of those matches where I really wish that I was a wrestling fan at the time, because watching this knowing where Nagata's career was at the time (and of course against a legend like Taue) I feel like I would've been hyped for it like a real dream match.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like the Dark Order. The video packages are really fun, and I think if done well, it can be fun. Definitely better than the fiend shit.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Dark Order seems like a fun goofy cult, as oppose to super deadly serious cults.They're like The Best Friends of cults.

I like em.

Status
Not open for further replies.