• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Seth spitting truth here. Best heels always do etc etc. Fantastic promo. But he forgot he did tweet at the smark god that one time.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
- Months upon months of heinously shitty booking of Seth Rollins as a face.

- Gets so bad Seth has to defend self regularly to the media and online.

- This makes people hate him more.

vince-mcmahon-it-was-me-austin.gif

THIS WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG. IT WAS ALL MY IDEA. YOU BOUGHT IT!

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I dunno what about that match was worse. Becky's offense which was REALLY bad, or the fact that the Kabukis legitimately couldn't beat her and looked like complete losers.

Or the post match stuff where Becky NO SOLD AN INSANE ELBOW THROUGH A TABLE

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Rowan has gotten exponentially better over the years, but it's batshit crazy that he's the one WWE has hitched their wagon to and not Harper. Fucking madness.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
AEW about to have a better women's division than Raw in the next week or two? Whoa.

If you single out a main roster show, especially Smackdown, and look at the weeklies that might be true. But the main roster combined has six women who have proved they can deliver on the big stage. We need to be honest and admit that AEW still has a lot to prove in that regard. But hey, two or three top level women might be enough for AEW if the rest of the division get to show their skills more than the WWE mid card women are allowed.

Oct 8, 2019
Rowan has gotten exponentially better over the years, but it's batshit crazy that he's the one WWE has hitched their wagon to and not Harper. Fucking madness.

Kind of weird because Harper got a small push initially before just dying while Rowan was basically a joke until he got this push with attacking Daniel Bryan

God damn is Kairi awesome

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Caught the last few minutes of raw out of curiosity. Ending seemed kinda botched and rushed. Never saw them wrap up a match on the credits or whatever and cut pretty much immediately.

Oct 8, 2019
Call it now, Aew about to have a better women's division than Nxt and Marvelous combined in the next week or two

NXT is missing the top stable in the wrestling business.

Oh God I just noticed that shirt has a clump of hair on it because apparently someone thought that the thing we needed to remember Awesome Kong by is that she likes cutting hair.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"Whats your gimmick?"

"We're spooky and we cut hair!"

"But why?"

"...because we cut hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.