• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Columbus, OH

gjDJecb.gif

This is a void of unfunny. Holy cow.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I forgot how fun this match was, thanks Violet !

If you have 8 minutes, you should watch it. Or just go to minute 7:00 and watch Demus finisher.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
1-768x489.png

THE NEW BEGINNING USA 2020

January 24- February 1 2020

Tampa, Nashville, Raleigh, Miami, Atlanta

THE NEW BEGINNING USA in Tampa

Friday, January 24 2020

St. Petersburg Coliseum

535 4th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701

THE NEW BEGINNING USA in Nashville

Sunday, January 26 2020

War Memorial Auditorium

301 6th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37243

THE NEW BEGINNING USA in Raleigh

Monday, January 27 2020

Durham Armory

212 Foster St, Durham, NC 27701

THE NEW BEGINNING USA in Miami

Thursday, January 30 2020

Charles F. Dodge City Center

601 City Center Way, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025

THE NEW BEGINNING USA in Atlanta

Saturday, February 1 2020

Coca-Cola Roxy

800 Battery Ave SE #500, Atlanta, GA 30339

Stay tuned for more information on ticket details and who will be appearing at New Beginning, but we can confirm one thing: all our Japanese wrestlers have visas and are ready to travel!

In the wake of the biggest Wrestle Kingdom of all time, who will head to the USA to carve their own destiny at New Beginning?

The new Roxy in Atlanta (next to SunTrust Park) is an interesting venue choice

I like how they're emphasizing that there won't be any visa issues this time around, haha

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I had a friend make a very compelling case for Demus as a legit "wrestler of the decade" candidate, he has so many matches that just bring me so much joy

Demus and Virus are top candidates. Both underrated wrestlers that have the bulk of their best work at Mexican indies. Their influence as teachers and as workers is huge. They are the type of talent that elevate their opponents and get them over.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Demus and Virus are top candidates. Both underrated wrestlers that have the bulk of their best work at Mexican indies. Their influence as teachers and as workers is huge. They are the type of talent that elevate their opponents and get them over.

I would put Black Terry in that tier too. He has been helped so much by his son in a way, we have so much great footage

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017

Chigusa's gonna travel the world to find the secret techniques to defeat the evil Bushiroad. I imagine time spend with monks and raiding of tombs.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like NJPW doing a show in Tampa in January kinda rules them out for doing another big Mania weekend show this year.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I still have an issue with people assuming ACH has some type of significant issues. I mean, he might need some help, I don't know and neither do any of us. If he does, then obviously I hope he gets it. But this whole situation, it seems distasteful as fuck to speculate about it.

But if I was dealing with 1/10th of the shit he has put up with on social media, including people openly speculating about my mental state after everything that happened, I would have told all of those cunts to get fucked and walked as well. And so would most people on here.

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But if I was dealing with 1/10th of the shit he has put up with on social media, including people openly speculating about my mental state after everything that happened, I would have told all of those cunts to get fucked and walked as well. And so would most people on here.

Seriously, how hard is it to leave the man the fuck alone? Some of these obsessive weirdos have been tweeting the same shit at him for weeks now, how he's an attention seeker, a nobody, how his career is ruined and no one's going to remember who he is a year from now, how he needs to seek help, how he's brought all this on himself, etc. I had a bunch of them up in my mentions going off about how "he needs to be held accountable" and "actions have consequences" (one of which, apparently, is having a bunch of barely literate WWE fanboys taking it upon themselves to harass the guy for whatever shitty reason their shitty, addled brains have become so obsessed with).

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
If you single out a main roster show, especially Smackdown, and look at the weeklies that might be true. But the main roster combined has six women who have proved they can deliver on the big stage. We need to be honest and admit that AEW still has a lot to prove in that regard. But hey, two or three top level women might be enough for AEW if the rest of the division get to show their skills more than the WWE mid card women are allowed.

AEW's at least getting the foundation built now so if they can add Mercedes Martinez or land Tessa or Kylie decides she's ready to come back they'll be in business.

Last edited:

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Jake Lee challenges Kento Miyahara for the Triple Crown on January 3rd

ELaz-6YUEAE4HxR

maybe this time the outcome will be different

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.