Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Thats deathloop alright

Feels like this game has been seared into my eyes for the last 3 months

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Does this have difficulty settings cos they just stand there and wait for him to destroy them with that big ass gun. Just standing still in an archway waiting for it.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll wait till game pass next year, like the art style but don't care for how this game plays

Jan 10, 2018
I'm surprised by the graphics. It looks much better than what the trailers have shown.

I'm also not bothered by the AI since it's more of a puzzle game than a shooter. It reminds me a bit of how Hitman operates.

hog

Mar 9, 2021
That person's playing it in a pretty boring way tbh. It looks better with a more skilled player and with more stuff unlocked.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Ai looks kinda dumb. they were active but once you get near they just stand there. out in the open.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
People complaining about seeing too much footage of this game as if any of it isn't completely optional marketing material are so damn odd.

It's not difficult not to watch trailers. I do it all the time. I'm not watching a trailer right now and I feel pretty good about it.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
So is this going to be replayable? Looks dope. I would buy it if it had so much room to replay it and cool things to unlock :)

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Does this have difficulty settings cos they just stand there and wait for him to destroy them with that big ass gun. Just standing still in an archway waiting for it.

That fucking gun looks like some 45 FOV shit from Destiny lmao.

Legit that AI looks abysmal, hoping this was shot on easy or something cause ooof.

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Say what you will. The game needed the marketing push.
It looks fun, but would probably be lost in the shuffle otherwise.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever recorded that really fucked with the brightness.

Also, at 2:34 is some serious stupid stuff.

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
The AI did look a little dead and I'm correct with this game having some kind of "adaptive difficulty" setting right? so you can't actually adjust it yourself.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
That fucking gun looks like some 45 FOV shit from Destiny lmao.

Legit that AI looks abysmal, hoping this was shot on easy or something cause ooof.

There are no difficulty options.

The AI is dumb as bricks but it's not really the point. They're more set dressing/basic obstacles for the larger world 'puzzle'. Hard to explain but it's really not a concern when you're playing and trying to get through it.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
The AI did look a little dead and I'm correct with this game having some kind of "adaptive difficulty" setting right? so you can't actually adjust it yourself.
I think so.

This footage is all also essentially from the intro/tutorial before the game opens up. I don't remember the AI being this dumb when I did that section but wouldn't surprise me if they go easy on you for that bit. Usually the biggest threat with the AI is just that they can swarm you, you're pretty survivable and they're not that smart. I've not seen them just stop in front of me like in this footage though lol

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
No FOV on PS5 makes me happy with my PC purchase.

I think the AI has to be "cannon fodder" in early sections of maps. Otherwise it would be a pain.
I do hope there are higher difficulty settings.

There are no difficulty options.

The AI is dumb as bricks but it's not really the point. They're more set dressing/basic obstacles for the larger world 'puzzle'. Hard to explain but it's really not a concern when you're playing and trying to get through it.

Sucks about the difficulty options. But makes it makes sense.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason, I have the sensation that I completed the game twice after so many trailers.

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
This game seems like it might be fun, but its a wait for it to be 20 bucks on sale kinda game.