• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Rusev takes the US title off of Shinsuke and then he can move into a feud with Andrade.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
There's a bunch of old guys but I like the mid-card of SmackDown

For me the biggest problem still is the main event. I don't know who could face Bryan at WrestleMania (besides the free agent Cena, but I think almost nobody want this match)

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice Smackdown today. I do like Vince dunking both Charlotte and Becky out the title picture allowing them to go after Ronda. Enjoyed the Naomi vs. Asuka match as well. Found myself actually watching most of the matches this episode as well. Overall enjoyed the episode.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Very nice Smackdown today. I do like Vince dunking both Charlotte and Becky out the title picture allowing them to go after Ronda. Enjoyed the Naomi vs. Asuka match as well. Found myself actually watching most of the matches this episode as well. Overall enjoyed the episode.
I dunno if they are dunked out of the title picture. I imagine they wouldn't be sitting at ringside if they were out of the picture.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Have Big E feud with Bryan.

The side eye he gave Bryan (who almost corpse'd doing so) was priceless.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I like wwe using more of the roster. A way to not have people feel like they've seen matches a thousand times is to have competitive jobber matches with less utilized members of the roster.

Oct 25, 2017

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It was fucking amazing, yeah? I went in expecting to enjoy it, and it still blew me away

There's so many great things I could say about it, but I'll boil it down to my top two points.

- Every single thing about the art is incredible. Might be the most stylish film I've ever seen.

- They nailed Gwen 1000% perfectly. I've followed her book since it started and was so trepidatious about how they would handle her here and they just knocked it out of the park on every level. Her vibe, her demeanor, her movement, everything.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
saw a video of
Rusev beating Nakamerica
man, everything is like in slow motion in WWE. plus every move is telegraphed to hell and endless "tuning up the band"-like stuff. ugh

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Doi Darts and PAC/Daga vs Flamita/Bandido were both amazing, please go watch.

So now Kai has a pin over Shingo and BxB and isn't even in the top 20 most over people in the company? What is going ON

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I like wwe using more of the roster. A way to not have people feel like they've seen matches a thousand times is to have competitive jobber matches with less utilized members of the roster.

I've been saying for awhile this is how they should book shows. Take your undercard guys and let them have matches on the show. If they do well, gradually move them up the card, or turn it into a feud. If the crowd reacts poorly, switch to some different guys next week.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
I need Renee to turn 'heel', tired of the "I dunno man don't ask me." and awkward arguing regarding Dean. She showed a glimpse of it this week finally getting excited about him as IC champ and trying to defend his points of views.

Its just silly how she hates all the other heels and their dastardly behavior but his stuff is ok lol. They keep poking it like they're gonna do something there, I just hope it isn't another go no where story.

If nothing else when Dean comes out I want her to go full Graves re: Mandy Rose. "SHUT UP MICHAEL! OOOOH MY GOD!" *swoons*

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

lol at Edge going "look, that night we cut our promo on Smackdown, my job was to get you booed"

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
my inner 12 year old mark self will always love Jeff, so I can never really hate him
SaMzcbd.gif

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
Imagine believing Lacey Evans has done everything there is to do in NXT, and is ready to go up to the main roster.

Imagine living that life.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
TAKA about to go on the "I lost my yearly K-DOJO salary due to the infidelity scandal and have to make up that money somehow" US indies tour.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine believing Lacey Evans has done everything there is to do in NXT, and is ready to go up to the main roster.

I mean she's a solid in ring performer, has her look and character down perfectly, and is even a good promo, I don't see how she isn't main roster ready

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017

When people say that, they mean that the person has hit their ceiling in terms of potential growth. You really think Lacy should be the top of the division? Me neither, so she's hit her ceiling ship her out.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

She's done everything she is going to do, yeah. Lacey ain't getting no title shot down in NXT. She's serviceable in the ring and solid enough as a character. If anything I'm concerned she'll get pushed to the moon once Vince sees her.

Last edited:

Raw64life

Oct 25, 2017
Nakamura
had the longest US title reign in 5 years and did absolutely nothing with it. Then again, no one has done anything interesting with the US title in 5 years.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Nakamura
had the longest US title reign in 5 years and did absolutely nothing with it. Then again, no one has done anything interesting with the US title in 5 years.

John Cena's US title reign was the second most interesting thing on RAW when it happened. It was:

1.) Let's see what the New Day does
2.) Who's John facing for the Open Challenge

Once that was done, I was able to turn RAW off 'cause everything else was going to be boring.