• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's too late to vote but MLW has been making a late push for a Carny Award with their Low Ki Vs Konnan feud. They have Low Ki "rip off" Daga's ear in a match and the latest episode uploaded to Youtube has Ki shank Konnan in the ring after their match. It could be wild stuff but the audience doesn't give a shit so it's just comes across as awkward TV. Also MLW doesn't get a lot of attention so whatever controversy they try to Court often falls on deaf ears. They even did an ICE angle with the Lucha Brothers. I only heard about it when MLW apologized afterwards and I think they only apologized to bring attention to it.

Wilson

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well that's an interesting turn of events.

I can safely say I didn't expect Grace and Ospreay to be champions in Progress at the start of today.

OP
OP
Avengers23

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Well, it is the shittier Brooklyn show. Use the tag match to figure out the match for the better show at La Boom.

7.gif

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Kenny seems pretty confident that the Elite will all be in the same place in the future. So either someone's flying in just to film the youtube show or they're all going to be working New Japan and/or AEW together in 2019.

The original tweet is teasing some sort of video that'll likely be on BTE this week or next that he was making for WK13, but got cut.

I still have no idea why Kenny would leave a great position in Japan to risk it all on some fucking mark for themselves startup fed.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Like who are they going to book?

WWE is grabbing all the big indie names, ROH is grabbing the middle names and then Impact and MLW are taking the rest

Like who are they going to book?

WWE is grabbing all the big indie names, ROH is grabbing the middle names and then Impact and MLW are taking the rest

What is your stance on wrestlers putting mask on as part of they character? and instead of been called wrestlers they are called luchadors, how do you see that? and they are mostly not american they are from another country, does this change things for you?

Because if not I have good news for your indy watching future.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
lmao i went on cagematch

[5.0] "Literally the most overrated wrestle in the world. His in ring style is not for me at all. He do not even look as a superstar. His promo skills are pretty poor and he is just overally boring. If Wade Barrett was in the UK scene nobody would even remember that some Dunne even exist at all."

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not saying they aren't going to pull Pete. I'm just saying it would probably be more than just him if they did decide to do that.
Oh right yeah. I guess I see Tyler and Trent on the same level, especially as they're a tag act pretty much exclusively now on NXT, so I figured if Trent was staying Tyler would

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
What is your stance on wrestlers putting mask on as part of they character? and instead of been called wrestlers they are called luchadors, how do you see that? and they are mostly not american they are from another country, does this change things for you?

Because if not I have good news for your indy watching future.

Lucha is great.

AEW is not gonna be an Elite + Lucha company though...

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh right yeah. I guess I see Tyler and Trent on the same level, especially as they're a tag act pretty much exclusively now on NXT, so I figured if Trent was staying Tyler would

I think Pete and Toni are pretty clearly the top two in their minds, so those are the first two I'd expect if such a decision came down