• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up the five part documentary on mma that SB Nation just put out

"Nothing you like will remain untouched and it will get further and further monetized into meaninglessness. This is not just our problem in our idiotic bloodsport. You're fucked too."

Damn

Jon Bois's videos are some of the best around. Only watched the 1st part... besides the different narrator (who I'm meh on) it is fancying.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think much of Shirakawa, but there's a lot to like in this match. Few things cooler than a rookie getting emotional after a match they're proud of. I'll never forget the aftermath of the Kyona/Momo 5 Star GP in their first tournament.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
I know I've said it before, but I'm really becoming a fan of Shirakawa. She's very good for how early in her career she is. Also I'm a mark for anyone who uses the implant DDT as a finisher, so there's that too.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
this anti wwe bias makes me sick

Life has an anti WWE bias Vylash.

9ZKR7Mt.gif

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I think Hana and ASUKA win the WAVE the tag titles next week from BOSS to Mammy and ASUKA loses the singles championship to Ryo Mizunami.

Yeah, YUMI seems good.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get her gimmick, maybe something related Splatoon? Either way, awkward tall joshi are always weirdly fun to watch.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
So, any chance of Pete Dunne getting called up to RAW or SD! or is he pretty much just there for NXT and NXT UK?

Starting to grow fond of him and his finger based serial killer tactics.

wonzo

Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up the five part documentary on mma that SB Nation just put out

"Nothing you like will remain untouched and it will get further and further monetized into meaninglessness. This is not just our problem in our idiotic bloodsport. You're fucked too."

Damn
yeah a lot of the whole things also applicable to pro-wrestling over the last couple years. felix & jon really knocked it outta the park with this one

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Good look and theme but the only thing I was sold on in her in ring performance was the corner elbow. Tiny catgirl's the most solid of the new TJPW rookies we've seen so far.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Decent enough debut match. Saki is pretty fun as the bully.

She's definitely awkward and hesitates, but she already shows she can be more athletic than Saki and Yuki so she could turn out to be pretty good.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Great moments by Solar and Negro Navarro, but the match was way too long.

Next is a good one, Los Guerreros Laguneros vs Volador Jr, Místico & Carístico for the Trios Title.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Ok Hana you win, I take the jumper even with the blonde streak.
pls save her, share your awesome look with her
I thought you wrote shaved instead of saved which would also solve your problem.

Good look and theme but the only thing I was sold on in her in ring performance was the corner elbow. Tiny catgirl's the most solid of the new TJPW rookies we've seen so far.
She definitely has stuff to work on but I was still impressed. Haruna's the new rookie Ace though, no doubt.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Both women being on the verge of tears when they came out then instantly switching to relentless hoss mode whilst also being on the verge of tears for the entire match.

Not as strong as Yuu/Shoko but it was still a fantastic emotional match and Nodoka pulling out a chop only to be met with a pop-up judo throw at the finish was perfect.

Nodoka's Back Flip is such a great tiny hoss move. I wish she kept it as her finisher.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Love it, curious to see how she fairs against Western wrestlers considering the size disparity won't be as great.