• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

Still very into street preacher Bill Eaver

The Mambo and Trivet promos are also good

Last edited:

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
They're already giving the "opportunity" to put a non refundable deposit down on XFL 2020 season tickets?

Sounds super carny

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only just now experiencing PSA Joey Samoey and aggressive eco warrior Bryan going ham on Saxton, Smackdown indeed does not deserve to be dragged down by its relation to Raw's cesspool

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I just think it's hilarious and amazing that it's 2018 and Nick Gage is king of the indies

I always believed from the start

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
YCm4iEb.jpg

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
So can someone explain to me why I should like The Forgotten Sons? They aren't interesting in the slightest, and they are mediocre in the ring.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking it might be Spring Break actually. The tweet says "three events" with GCW, AIW and Nova listed. Plus Janela's being real coy about this shit.
Spring Break isn't part of The Collective

Bloodsport and Spring Break

Putting it on Bloodsport also means Gage needs to have a real match with him while Spring Break can get a deathmatch or something (Kasai please god)

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
End of NXT this week. Lordy.

Aleister Black vs Johnny Gargano in a steel cage was always going to be amazing but after that show ending promo on NXT, it's going to be orgasmic.

And then finally, the subsequent triple-threat these three will have at NXT Takeover Phoenix (not confirmed, but it will happen tbh), it won't be orgasmic as it will be ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SEXUAL.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah Marina and Jessamyn looked pretty awful in their "beatdown" of Dakota Kai tonight. Good lord. I know they are green, but I shudder to think what will happen if they have a match soon at that level.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
So much for a triple threat in Phoenix. Still, still a good way to go before then AND a set of tapings to go yet.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
foggy

so remember that matchup that was tweeted out with the CIMA exiles?

GM Yagi also revealed that there would be a major announcement made at the 12/18 Korakuen Hall show.

I went back and watched the Doi Darts segment and as always it's the most wholesome thing in wrestling. If you don't watch DG, it's a special event that happens once a year, at the end of the year usually. It's a 10 man tag, with the participants selected completely at random by kids throwing darts at a dartboard with the names of all the wrestlers on it. One kid managed to land it perfectly between Dragon Dia and PAC. The crowd wanted PAC to be in the match so so bad, big chants for him! Sadly, it was not to be. Here's two rather sloshed looking Japanese men saluting THE BASTARD

0ATDVoJ.gif

Final lineup is:

Dragon Kid, K-ness., Ben-K, Kazma Sakamoto, KAI vs. BxB Hulk, "brother" YASSHI, Yuki Yoshioka, Naruki Doi, Dragon Dia.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This crowd is so excited for Punishment Martinez.

Bless their hearts.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
PAC needs a new theme

I am the bastard
I gain strength
as your world is ripped apart
you are beneath me

your misery is what keeps me alive