• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

December Wrasslin' |OT|: It's the Most Carny Time of the Year

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
The Onita's crew thing isn't a big deal when they are transparent about it. When they announced it Joey straight up said "I don't even know if we can book something that's not a tag"

If they somehow pull off an explosion deathmatch it'll be awesome, go all in on the dumb spectacle because the match will be shit. Would rather not see Gage in that either but whatever.

I still have the dream of Gage/Kasai. Please

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yeah, forgot about Blackcraft. Saturday is wide open, so that could be it but idk.
The only argument I see for a second show is "the first one sold out instantly so we're adding another" but I'd really rather not see Spring Break stretched over two shows in one weekend

Plus they'd still be competing with ROH saturday lol

Right now I'm firmly in the camp that it's just signalling "it's not the end" but we'll see

OP
OP
Avengers23
Oct 25, 2017
The Onita's crew thing isn't a big deal when they are transparent about it. When they announced it Joey straight up said "I don't even know if we can book something that's not a tag"

If they somehow pull off an explosion deathmatch it'll be awesome, go all in on the dumb spectacle because the match will be shit. Would rather not see Gage in that either but whatever.

I still have the dream of Gage/Kasai. Please
Will we see this wholesome and FNP deathmatch spot during WrestleMania weekend?

It's Fox News. It's by definition trash.

Oct 25, 2017
Fave Five themes:

1) Rika Tatsumi - Love and Revolution (Rika Tatsumi)
2) Act Yasukawa - Girl's Fight (Mutant Monster)
3) Hanan's theme
4) W-FIX/RIOT QUEEN - Out of Control (MAN WITH A MISSION)
5) Erin Angel - Bring it All Back (S-Club 7)

Act's isn't current but I heard it for the first time this year. Sakura Hirota's Marvelous theme gets a honourable mention but that more a combination of theme/video/Becky pyro/experience than it just being catchy.
1 - 5 should just be: