• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
lol why did Ricochet even go at Page like that for no reason, what a dickhead
How you gonna body shame a guy just because he isn't on the Mid Breath Diet

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Progressive Exercise Diet
tenor.gif

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I could see that tweet being a benign rib to a friend, but with how unprompted it was, you better be close friends.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
how does that sound like you should be on his side lol

it's the "sensitive snowflakes" stance

I shouldn't have to worry about a friend being sensitive. Though:

Yeah, I could see that tweet being a benign rib to a friend, but with how unprompted it was, you better be close friends.

Yeah this. People gonna learn there's a difference between friends and being friendly. They're not the same. But again, since it's unprompted that adds another layer to this. I thought it was a joking back and forth and someone got hurt and clapped back hard. But if its just like "Hey" then someone goes "You need to go to a gym" then that was completely over the line lmao

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
"Just had the opportunity of a lifetime"

"You're a fat piece of shit

oh what you're OFFENDED lmao i thought we were friends"

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure he loved the idea, but Daniel Bryan is a hipster liberal. A good friend of mine told me the best characters in wrestling are just the person turned up to 11. Bryan supposedly wanted to be heel anyway.
Daniel Bryan is finally how Vince wanted him to be.

"How can you be a face if you don't eat meat!"

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
BlackCraft is Good

fuck

We'll see how this shakes out, I was planning on going to Comedy Cellar after Spring Break but I might check this out

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
If WWE is to have a "Queen of the Ring", I hope they consider making it cross-promotional for all their promotions. Remove the champs and have something like this:

Raw sends: Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Ember Moon

Smackdown sends: Asuka, Charlotte, Peyton Royce, Sonya Deville

NXT sends: Kairi Sane, Nikki Cross, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai

NXT UK sends: Xia Brookside, Toni Storm, Isla Dawn, Jinny

Oct 26, 2017
UK
That match and the Oedo Tai vs QQ one were so much fun. Loved them offering AZM cash to join then tying her to the chair on the ramp.

AZM is a cop yet she rejected the bribe. It was unbelievable and ruined my immersion!

The conclusion AZM vs Natsu/Oedo Tai is probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most from their end of year shows.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
God damn BlackCraft booked Havoc vs. G-Raver in a goth dork deathmatch on that show too

I guess I'll go

*looks up what "Devil's Den" is supposed to be*

lmaoooooo