• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That would kill the Juniors division especially with Hiromu gone indefinitely

Hiromu says he's 93% healed now. I expect he'll be back by NJC. The one guy KUSHIDA may screw by leaving is Ospreay, who might be asked to stay a junior longer.

Also, I'll flat out say it- I'd rather watch Despy than KUSHIDA, though KUSHIDA is great. NJPW juniors will be fine.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
They're gonna give nick gage a massive offer

To work with alicia fox on the mixed match challenge

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Yikes just walked past an old dude at work watching prison Paul videos on YouTube with his lunch

Had my suspicions on him for a while

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Meltzer says they're planning for a Queen of the Ring tourney.

Mixed feelings because on the one hand, SHIT YES, but if it's anything like the past few King of the Ring tournaments, fuck no.

Any of you guys or gals get WWE as one of their top artist on Spotify Wrapped?

Don't be shy this is a safe space.

Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Ronda Rousey (though more Joan Jett than Rousey), Pete Dunne and a few Takeover themes.

I AM NOT ASHAAAAAAMED.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Jr division would be fine without Kushida. It's already winding down with him being on top for so long. They'd just push Sho to take his place.

Only in sports and wrestling do people get shit on for taking up a promising career opportunity with a bigger company LOL. In most industries people are congratulated for it. The UK guys still busting their asses on the indies between NXT tapings especially don't deserve it.

Nobody's giving them shit for that. Nobody ever has(at least around here). They're giving them shit for being transparent, corporate shills

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Chuckie only hit Trent the once. Trent doesn't seem happy with Chuckie when he goes nuts though. Even this time when it won them the match

It has been the best part of the Tag League. When you see Chuckie T's face go blank you know something is going to pop off. I want to see where it goes. I assume it will be away of splitting Best Friends up for a bit so Trent can go on a singles run.

Kumquat

Jan 23, 2018
I love Daniel Bryan. Face or heel. In fact last night the girl I'm dating started pulling some stupid bullshit and I channeled DB's promo from this Tuesday. I'd spell out the reasons her verbal attacks were pointless then started calling her fickle over and over. Seems to generate real life heat too heh.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Jr division would be fine without Kushida. It's already winding down with him being on top for so long. They'd just push Sho to take his place.

Nobody's giving them shit for that. Nobody ever has(at least around here). They're giving them shit for being transparent, corporate shills
Apart from calling them scabs and cops

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I've watch zero of this NJPW tag league. If it was like a night or two, cool. But I can't watch all these fucking hours of content. Feels like I've missed some decent stuff though.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
EilNN1f.jpg

Ei3RjGu.jpg

god DAMN I'm a fucking mark

data west

Oct 25, 2017
also I listened to 106% more non-mainstream music than the average user

#tastmaker#ripspidersandtitus

OP
OP
Avengers23

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Top Artists:
Guster
Elliott Smith
Paramore
Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton
Yoko Shimomura

Top Songs:
"We Used To Be Friends," by The Dandy Warhols
"Possum Kingdom," by Toadies
"Sex Type Thing," by Stone Temple Pilots
"Today," by Smashing Pumpkins
"Lazy Eye," by Silversun Pickups

I am an old man. WWE Music didn't even crack my top 5 despite using various wrestling themes as running music.