• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Have any of you had a chance to see this yet?

Based on the directories history, I expect it to be probably insanely fucked up.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
At first I thought Jehuty was peak mark for talking about NXT sexually, but Vylash just snatched that heat, brother

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
my heart only beats for shayna baszler and the undisputed era
Fave 5 earworm themes right now that I will hum for a day regularly
  1. Jordynne Grace/Daisuke Sekimoto theme
  2. Shayna Baszler theme
  3. Kris Wolf (Midnight City)
  4. Emi Sakura (someone buy and upload that Gatoh Move CD)
  5. Nina Samuels (Here - Alessia Cara)

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Fave Five themes:

1) Rika Tatsumi - Love and Revolution (Rika Tatsumi)
2) Act Yasukawa - Girl's Fight (Mutant Monster)
3) Hanan's theme
4) W-FIX/RIOT QUEEN - Out of Control (MAN WITH A MISSION)
5) Erin Angel - Bring it All Back (S-Club 7)

Act's isn't current but I heard it for the first time this year. Sakura Hirota's Marvelous theme gets a honourable mention but that more a combination of theme/video/Becky pyro/experience than it just being catchy.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
That's why I really enjoy ThROH the Years: they dig into the Internet Archive for posts on the old ROH Message Board, old issues of the Observer, and attendees' memories to prep for the shows.
I found myself "well actuallying" in my head a bunch while I listened lol

Yeah, I'm certainly going to give it a try and definitely be a regular listener once they get to my era of ROH

OP
OP
Avengers23

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I found myself "well actuallying" in my head a bunch while I listened lol

Yeah, I'm certainly going to give it a try and definitely be a regular listener once they get to my era of ROH
They just did Main Event Spectacles with the Teddy Hart Scramble Cage bullshit. That means the Rob Feinstein bullshit is coming up fairly soon within the next six months at their current pace.

The Conclusion
War of the Wire
Final Battle

The Battle Lines Are Drawn
The Last Stand
Second Anniversary Show
(Do or Die II)
At Our Best
[kaboom!]
Reborn (Stage One)

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
To expand on the Kushida thing, Dave is saying WWE is very confident they are going to get him and are already making plans for him in NXT. Here's the excerpt.

Karen Q, Rachael Ellering and Kushida are on WWE's radar. Jonah Rock is expected to start in January along with ACH and Trevor Lee.

Kushida is a name has been talked about for weeks and we've been hearing more and more about it. Kushida is the current IWGP jr. champion and faces Taiji Ishimori at the Tokyo Dome. He's under contract to New Japan until the end of January so we shouldn't be hearing his name, but WWE has been more forward about trying to get people and not caring about contracts. Basically the feeling is that nobody with the possible exception of Sinclair, and MLW, would take any action against them, and for NJPW, it's a difficult process based in Japan, but that's not saying what NJPW would or wouldn't do. Kushida is hardly the only NJPW person WWE is looking at getting right now for all the obvious reasons. This isn't to say this is a done deal, just a name WWE is earmarking but enough that unlike other New Japan guys who they are after, this is one where the confidence level is at the point where it's being talked about more prominently, at least one idea has been talked about which would involve him at NXT, as opposed to the obvious guys they want but probably aren't in the end going to get

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
Lol wwe will take anyone with a pulse

Dtv3ZDSWkAYjVqt

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
They just did Main Event Spectacles with the Teddy Hart Scramble Cage bullshit. That means the Rob Feinstein bullshit is coming up fairly soon within the next six months at their current pace.

The Conclusion
War of the Wire
Final Battle

The Battle Lines Are Drawn
The Last Stand
Second Anniversary Show
(Do or Die II)
At Our Best
[kaboom!]
Reborn (Stage One)
I came in around Manhattan Mayhem and then watched what I was able to get my hands on until like, Man Up? I think that's when I dropped off

Feinstein sounds like a good place to jump on the podcast

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What's crazy about Kushida is that he said as recently as a year ago in an interview with Dave that he had no interest in going to WWE.

But honestly it kind of makes sense for him to make the move now. He's done pretty much everything he's going to do in NJPW from an accomplishment perspective and he was already starting to get phased out of the main picture until Hiromu got hurt.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PAC giving RevPro the fastest sell-out in York Hall history, giving Dragon Gate their first Korakuen sell-out since CIMA left, booming ticket sales for multiple low-level indies. Hopefully some WWE also-rans take courage from his example and bet on themselves, because that roster is bloated as fuck and that's not even including the talent yet to make it regularly to TV.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Look Hunter, if you are going to go through all this trouble, at least do the right thing

And book the first-time ever Riddle vs. Kushida

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
PAC giving RevPro the fastest sell-out in York Hall history, giving Dragon Gate their first Korakuen sell-out since CIMA left, booming ticket sales for multiple low-level indies. Hopefully some WWE also-rans take courage from his example and bet on themselves, because that roster is bloated as fuck and that's not even including the talent yet to make it regularly to TV.
#massexodus

No really, we do need some people to come back out of the system

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I already met one of my all-time favorites(LA Park) this year and next month I'm going to see one of the other ones
cMT2cM.gif

pretty cool

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I want Rachael Ellering fast-tracked to Smackdown and in a match against Asuka just to see what happens.

(Ellering had a match against Konami in Stardom where she got pissed off that Konami kicked hard and fucking shouted at her about it after the match in front of the whole audience and the cameras.)

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
To me the move with Kushida is similar to what they did with Nakamura.

Have Black lose his title match in Phoenix, then have Kushida show up and challenge him to match for Takeover WM Weekend. You can guarantee the match will be great and give Kushida a big win over a guy who doesn't lose to pretty much anyone and send Aleister on his way to the main roster.

Plus I just really selfishly want to see that match.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lol, WWE were actually trying to sign Marko Stunt. They really do want everyone with even the slightest bit of buzz, if only to deny other promotions those potential stars.

What a pathetic, cowardly excuse for a company.

Yeah, they dot even let indie talent get some years of experience to build up, they just want to sign everyone that could end up being something.

Soon, friends. Fuck all the other shit.

I am trying a new Cold Damage Over Time build. The new Occultist ascendancies look interesting and I always like to try the new league stuff.

jpop?

you overestimate my mental stability, friend.

Listen to some dreamcrusher friend:

Last edited:

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

The problem with this argument is that as they open more NXTs it's going to become less likely there's no room for you. At one point they had all these people and no TV time for them. But if they open three more NXTs they'll have time for everyone lol

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I came in around Manhattan Mayhem and then watched what I was able to get my hands on until like, Man Up? I think that's when I dropped off

Feinstein sounds like a good place to jump on the podcast
Oh man Manhattan Mayhem was the first show i legit bought and i was hooked. I remember almost buying the super junior tourney because it was a super junior tourney and i luckily avoided Dragon Soldier B

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
The problem with this argument is that as they open more NXTs it's going to become less likely there's no room for you. At one point they had all these people and no TV time for them. But if they open three more NXTs they'll have time for everyone lol
They are constantly acquiring new talent, haven't even broken into some regions, and have hundreds of garbage talents you will never see who are supposed to be the ones benefitting from developmental instead of finished products being taught your TV style

There will never be room for the people they have now to be properly used, yet alone whatever is in the pipeline