• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao Dave saying Vince rewrote the entirety of Raw last minute this week because he thought people would be sad that George Bush died, so he rewrote the show to "make people happy"

So I guess this week's Raw is an example of what Vince thinks makes people happy.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
lmao Dave saying Vince rewrote the entirety of Raw last minute this week because he thought people would be sad that George Bush died, so he rewrote the show to "make people happy"

So I guess this week's Raw is an example of what Vince thinks makes people happy.

Bryan was pointing out the babyfaces actually won matches. I think that's what Dave meant. You figure on another night they would've gotten stomped out as usual.

That Vince thinks I'd be sad though is telling. Not even politically. Bush 41 was President when I was like...4. I'm 31 now. I have no emotional connection to that dude, and other folks my age wouldn't either. So he's still making this product for people in their fifties and sixties.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
DDT is live again tomorrow at 19:30 JST / 11:30 am CET / 5:30 am EST on DDT Universe.

D-Ou GP matches:
Daisuke Sasaki vs Akito
HARASHIMA vs Kazusada Higuchi
Konosuke Takeshita vs Masahiro Takanashi
Tetsuya Endo vs Soma Takao
Shinya Aoki vs Mike Bailey

MAO & Sammy Guevara & Puma King vs Kota Umeda & Mizuki Watase & Yuki Ueno
Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata vs Yukio Sakaguchi & Saki Akai vs Keisuke Okuda & Yuki Ino vs Antonio Honda & Veda Scott

And most importantly:
Husband vs Wife!
Makoto Oishi & Shiori Asahi vs Misaki Ohata & Ryo Mizunami (Avid Rival)

Misaki Ohata's retirement tour continues with a tag team match against her husband!
Then on Saturday at WAVE she faces Hikaru Shida and on Sunday at Ice Ribbon Tsukasa Fujimoto.

Zach

Oct 25, 2017
KKaz78G.gif

B7jLwWk.gif

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You can just buy tickets to that show so I don't think Boogie being there at all is the indictment. I think Geoff acknowledging him publicly is the dumb thing.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
As I said last night, the Martinez/Riddle match was shockingly good

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Rovert is a knob but I am absolutely in agreement with him here

The week to week for me of "Man they are doing some weird and probably dumb things here" to the next week of "but man they are executing it so fantastically well" is staggering.

By all rights this story should be stupid and not work, but they are making it still work for the time being because they are outperforming expectations given the material.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I want Xavier Woods to rise up and publicly defend his pal in these difficult times

Please carny god

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Catching up on NXT and this Heavy Machinery promo, lol. I think you could safely call these guys up at this point.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
This Forgotten Sons stable is trash. This match has made me desparately want to see a triple threat with Mendoza, Carrillo, and Ricochet.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Poor Chase even when he's should be a big fish, they treat him like a geek

Should cut out the scraps and just do Owens vs Steve West

But lol at Owens getting shoved into an utterly grab bag 8 man tag.

Fergie Sucks, ReLoaded are like really really green flippers, Shreddz is alright, Steve West is the fucking man, Icarus is solid and Ladies Choice is an old man.