• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Good showing from Dakota. Her offense (aside from the Kai-ropractor, which still not a fan of) is noticeably better from when she first started in NXT. Her kicks are a lot more vicious looking.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Bronson's busy with the Boogie thread, time to post deathmatch gifs!

tsdmwxi.gif

If anybody books Onita vs Gage there's a 50% chance of Onita not making it through the match.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Bronson's busy with the Boogie thread, time to post deathmatch gifs!

tsdmwxi.gif

If anybody books Onita vs Gage there's a 50% chance of Onita not making it through the match.

If anybody books Onita vs. Gage there's a 90% chance Onita doesn't show up or does and demands to go over so it has to become a tag match

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
My only thought is that Joey runs another show at midnight to get the post-Takeover crowd.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
My only thought is that Joey runs another show at midnight to get the post-Takeover crowd.
Blackcraft wrestling is running midnight at GCW Collective

Either they add a second show saturday or it's symbolizing that part 2 happens when he can wrestle again. Because he was calling it "the trilogy" before.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
The Onita's crew thing isn't a big deal when they are transparent about it. When they announced it Joey straight up said "I don't even know if we can book something that's not a tag"

If they somehow pull off an explosion deathmatch it'll be awesome, go all in on the dumb spectacle because the match will be shit. Would rather not see Gage in that either but whatever.

I still have the dream of Gage/Kasai. Please

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Blackcraft wrestling is running midnight at GCW Collective

Either they add a second show saturday or it's symbolizing that part 2 happens when he can wrestle again. Because he was calling it "the trilogy" before.

Ah yeah, forgot about Blackcraft. Saturday is wide open, so that could be it but idk.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yeah, forgot about Blackcraft. Saturday is wide open, so that could be it but idk.
The only argument I see for a second show is "the first one sold out instantly so we're adding another" but I'd really rather not see Spring Break stretched over two shows in one weekend

Plus they'd still be competing with ROH saturday lol

Right now I'm firmly in the camp that it's just signalling "it's not the end" but we'll see

OP
OP
Avengers23

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Onita's crew thing isn't a big deal when they are transparent about it. When they announced it Joey straight up said "I don't even know if we can book something that's not a tag"

If they somehow pull off an explosion deathmatch it'll be awesome, go all in on the dumb spectacle because the match will be shit. Would rather not see Gage in that either but whatever.

I still have the dream of Gage/Kasai. Please
Will we see this wholesome and FNP deathmatch spot during WrestleMania weekend?
tumblr_omrppkShXE1vtad0lo1_400.gif

It's Fox News. It's by definition trash.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, they dot even let indie talent get some years of experience to build up, they just want to sign everyone that could end up being something.

I am trying a new Cold Damage Over Time build. The new Occultist ascendancies look interesting and I always like to try the new league stuff.

Listen to some dreamcrusher friend:

This is great!

data west

Oct 25, 2017
this song is hilariously terrible

at least Break Stuff sucks but fits the content

black and yellow at the end briefly, this vid has it all
I would never watch a deathmatch mv with good music

that sounds like a nightmare. like could you imagine some young bucks fan setting a necro butcher mv to nick cave or something

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
Fave Five themes:

1) Rika Tatsumi - Love and Revolution (Rika Tatsumi)
2) Act Yasukawa - Girl's Fight (Mutant Monster)
3) Hanan's theme
4) W-FIX/RIOT QUEEN - Out of Control (MAN WITH A MISSION)
5) Erin Angel - Bring it All Back (S-Club 7)

Act's isn't current but I heard it for the first time this year. Sakura Hirota's Marvelous theme gets a honourable mention but that more a combination of theme/video/Becky pyro/experience than it just being catchy.

1 - 5 should just be:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
oh my goodness my sources tell me that WWE is looking to sign Bryan "Chico" Alvarez to a long term deal