• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
mk82m86m4r221fjdy8.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
"Smarks" turning on Lucha House Party because of them being misused on Raw is some fucked up shit. These motherfuckers need to leave Gran Metalik alone

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Joker (Persona 5) appearing in smash floored me the same way Bischoff showing up on Raw did. Holy Fuck!

Oct 25, 2017
Turning on them how. 'Cause getting booed should be expected. You're in 3v1 matches, you guys are heels now lol.

If they're being harassed or anything close, then that's not cool.

It's mostly that I've noticed the "This is the worst fucking team. How are they faces?" comments following them to 205 Live which is a show where they've been having really good matches on for a while now and are actually booked how faces should be booked. There's a group of people that seem to equate wrestlers being misused to wrestles being trash, and I'm just hoping these dudes don't start getting boo'd whenever they have match just because Vince is a fucking idiot.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 announcement is way weirder to me than Joker in Smash.
A sequel after 10 years, exclusively on Switch? What?

Oct 25, 2017
Chuckie T snapped again. This time on Finlay. Still not an actual heel turn yet. I'm guessing they'll have this pay off at the finals

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even think about it until the trailer but NRS did a banger job on Raiden's heel turn. They managed to take a boring babyface and make him into a heel without being a cool heel like all the other MK guys.

like I saw that dude and was immediately like 'man fuck this dude'

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even think about it until the trailer but NRS did a banger job on Raiden's heel turn. They managed to take a boring babyface and make him into a heel without being a cool heel like all the other MK guys.

like I saw that dude and was immediately like 'man fuck this dude'

I know wrestling gets compared with anime a lot, but when I played through the MK reboots a couple of years ago I remember thinking "No, fighting games are actually wrestling" Just the amount of face and heel turns games like Tekken and MK seem to have is nuts

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Have there actually been any reports on an Ember injury or her missing house show dates or does it just seem like something that was minor?