• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
They're gonna play the emotional legacy card to give Natalya some sort of reaction till the end of her career right..

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the only way they are doing this is if Natty is okay with it and is giving it the green light. If not, damn.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017

nitrodome.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the only way they are doing this is if Natty is okay with it and is giving it the green light. If not, damn.
Even if Natty is okay, it doesn't make it okay in my book. Same for using Roman's sickness.

Its still tasteless garbage.

If they want to get people to care, write a show and characters worth giving a shit about. This is just searching the bottom of the barrel for whatever cheap shot they can find because they can't get the job done anymore otherwise.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

they've done this many times before. blaming the bad shows or ratings on the authority figure doing a bad job

and every year they do the same shit, except the ratings are lower than before

and then the authority figure "causing" the shows to be horrible leaves... and the shows continue to be horrible, and the viewership continues to dwindle

Oct 25, 2017
I mentioned a week or so ago that they would say on air that Raw was bad, but they would blame it on Corbin and the crowd would pop because they're fucking marks. I'm fucking pissed that I was right

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I think Vince just happened to watch a 205 live by accident, and now he's like heyy those dwarves can also wrestle, let's use that

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
uhhh seriously people upset about the nattie thing are fucking MARKS it's FAKE

bet you guys are so SOFT you watch WILE E COYOTE and THE ROAD RUNNER and IT'S FAKE

Marks!!

GQMan where you at??

wonzo

Oct 25, 2017
wwe writers: "hey maybe we should bring up complaints from the pedophile website on live tv"

Raw64life

Oct 25, 2017
Is Alexa turning face or what

-- According to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, the reason WWE keeps going back to talk segments with Alexa Bliss is because they are "in love" with her and because she can't wrestle, these non-wrestling segments are a way to get her on television. The feeling within the company is that people want to watch Bliss, even though the previous talk segments with her have been poorly received and in fact, last week contributed to the least watched first hour in WWE Raw history.

I think it's just more of a "Vince/Dunn want Alexa Bliss on TV every single week by any means necessary" thing.